IGNORED

Halo 2600 Pre-Order

Albert

I've got a CC2, so I can keep mine in the box and don't need a second copy. I'd love to see an auction on eBay that mentions Atari Age. When I bump into people looking at Atari games in thrifts, comic shops, and game stores, most have never heard of AA. Yet, they have heard of Halo, and some of the other homebrew release titles. I know AA isn't hurting for exposure, but I find that odd/interesting, and always stump for the site trying to bring people here.

AX

Look at the first time posters coming in for this game. See, good homebrews are good for the community.

I see I'm not the only person freaking crazy excited about this.

Also, buying 2 is just crazy, lets make sure everyone that is interested can get 1 first maybe?

haha and the funny thing is, is that thats a very true statement. This is my first post here too. I saw there was a second print of the game, and I just had to register(Which I did like 2 minutes ago). But, I couldnt miss this chance again. I wasnt aware of it before in august, and when I found out they where all sold out. Im really exicited to see a second print of this. I played the flash verision of this and it was just so much fun. Id love to be able to actually play it on my real atari 2600.

Id love a copy of it too, if possible. Let me know if there are any avialable to purchase or to be placed on a waiting list.

Welcome to the forums and community, Scratch. Make sure that you peruse the AA Store, as well. There are some really good Homebrew games available for all 3 systems(2600,5200,7800)... and I can attest to the quality of several of them, depending on which system(s) you have, or are planning to get.

Iggy*SJB' date='Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:12 PM' timestamp='1298589174' post='2218661']

Welcome to the forums and community, Scratch. Make sure that you peruse the AA Store, as well. There are some really good Homebrew games available for all 3 systems(2600,5200,7800)... and I can attest to the quality of several of them, depending on which system(s) you have, or are planning to get.

Hey, thanks. Yeah I took a look at the store before. alot of cool stuff in there. Kinda hesitant on buying something that I cant test first, but i guess thats what the forums are for, to figure out who likes what. I like the hacks the have in there like the arcade versions of the games, like Galaxian or like The Return of Mario. I only have a 2600 currently but yeah man, thank you. If you have any suggestion for like arcade style homebrew with good replay ability that would help in narrowing stuff down. But yeah, ill deffintly take a look at more. Thanks.