IGNORED

Halo 2600 Pre-Order

Albert

Ugh, I need to reread this thread.

I think I remember that just boxes will be sold. Will just manuals be sold? Or can we download a PDF and get it printed?

I'll have cartridges, manuals and boxes available.

..Al

I'll take one CIB,

Thanks

I was in Washington DC last week and had a chance to tour the Smithsonian Museum of American Art where they have an exhibition on the art of video games...I was surprised to see a copy of Halo 2600 as part of the exhibit. Pretty cool. I'd have taken a picture but that's sort of frowned upon at that museum.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone I think mentioned that they'd received a reply at one point that they were on the waiting list. I had emailed and then PM'ed just in case, but as a triple verification (yeah, I'm paranoid and am REALLY wanting one of these) I would definitely like to be put down for this game cart with the box and manual. Thanks again!

Hehe I know what you mean Ryan... I just e-mailed sales@atariage to make extra sure. Never received any confirmation either.

If you've emailed me, I have the email and I'm keeping track of them all. I get quite a few requests. I'll be going through them all soon, at which point I will be emailing everyone. The Halo 2600 manual is complete, just need to get it printed. :)

..Al

Dang Al, maybe I need to get three to sell have one to sell on ebay! jk.

I showed my students it on stella and they were totally into it.

Slightly off topic, but it really makes me feel proud that Stella is used somewhere in a classroom :)