IGNORED

Halo 2600 Pre-Order

Albert

I recently tried to 'PM' you, "Al" about Halo 2600...not sure if you 'saw it,yet!?' Haven't seen any 'PM' or message about it from you in my emails...so, wanted to try again here in the Halo 2600 pre-order thread! I definitely "do" want a "game cart"...of "Halo 2600" with game manual...and if you still have 'em...one of the "Original Boxes!!" Al, what's the price gonna be...fer a Halo 2600 CIB??? I've got the dollars..."I'm sure it's a whole lot better than them ...'ebay prices!!!'..I can use PayPal! "Don't want to miss out on this one!" ;-) :thumbsup: "Thanks!!"...

Al, are we supposed to go ahead and send payment? Please tell I didn't miss out again! :)

That box is pretty!

So um, seriously, should I go ahead and send payment?

No, I will send out emails and PMs when I have carts in hand ready to ship. I'm having some boxes printed at the moment.

..Al

No, I will send out emails and PMs when I have carts in hand ready to ship. I'm having some boxes printed at the moment.

..Al

I was scared there for a sec. Just to make sure I am good, I would like two boxed copies. One of them I am giving to an old fiend who has no idea these even exist. :)

I got mine TODAY :)

http://youtu.be/UVh5WgUNPWU

..Al

Albert, I'm assuming this was an advanced copy? I freaked when I saw the video just a few minutes ago, and checked that the date was last week. I remember last time we talked, you gave me an ETA of one month. I'd honestly thought the ship left harbor without me.