IGNORED

Halo 2600 Pre-Order

Albert

I see the page in the store! Looks great Al! I am ready for you to take my money! I was waiting to order Chetiry at the same time so hopefully you won't sell out of it again before Halo goes up. :) There really is a ton of great carts in the store! If only I could win the lottery or something!

I decided to add the game to the store as it's MUCH EASIER for me to keep track of everything that way. Plus, it's easier for people to order other homebrew games, and many of the people on the Halo waiting list probably have no idea that these other homebrew games exist. So by pointing them to the store (when I send out the "Get Halo 2600 Now!" email), that's great exposure for other homebrews.

I'll be pulling the trigger soon and open up the store for people to order the game. I was hoping to have a new store online by then, but that's still going to take me some time to get to, and I didn't really want to wait any longer. I've already listed some copies on eBay to combat the overpriced pirate versions that have been popping up there.

..Al