IGNORED

Halo 2600 Pre-Order

Albert

I got my order in today. I ordered a CIB for the collection and a cart for play. I also had to pick up Pac-Man Collection while I was at it. I'm loving the quality of the items. I will definitely be buying some more homebrew carts in the coming months. Thanks Al!

post-2962-0-29917700-1362904165_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I sent you an Email to be put on the waiting list

You can order Halo 2600 directly from the AtariAge Store. It's available in two flavors. With a box and manual, or just with the manual. Here are the links:

http://www.atariage.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1015

http://www.atariage.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=998

Take care,

..Al

Just a little warning... make sure you watch the tape on the plastic sleeve. I was handling my Pac-Man Collection cart and the tape stuck right to the front label. I peeled it slowly but it still took some of the ink with it.... even though I grit my teeth really hard while pulling it! Anyway, it was a little disappointing when it happened but it was my fault for not being more careful. I will take it as a lesson learned... kind of like the first time I tried to clean a cart label :sad: . I was able to put it out of my mind and have a ton of fun with my new cart.

post-30305-0-05525100-1363048766_thumb.jpg

Got mine today! Halo, Chetiry, and Stella's Stocking makes my Atari happy! All three are great games. Thank you Al and thank you community for making such amazing games for my Atari! Been playing all afternoon!

Kind of funny, but I ordered Halo 2600 the first day it hit the store (box only), and under the title, it said "customers who bought this also bought..." and it was Chetiry and Stella's Stocking. Are you just now receiving your carts? Stella's Stocking was among the first carts I ordered from Atariage (besides Harmony), kind of ironic considering it was the middle of May. I had fun with them. I also ordered Pacman 4k and Chetiry the day they came out. Cheers; I hope you get good enough to launch a rocket up those capitalist bastards, LOL! :P Pro tip: start on a higher level and score tons of 4-line combos...

EDIT: 666th post! :evil:

Edited by stardust4ever

Just a little warning... make sure you watch the tape on the plastic sleeve. I was handling my Pac-Man Collection cart and the tape stuck right to the front label. I peeled it slowly but it still took some of the ink with it.... even though I grit my teeth really hard while pulling it! Anyway, it was a little disappointing when it happened but it was my fault for not being more careful. I will take it as a lesson learned... kind of like the first time I tried to clean a cart label :sad: . I was able to put it out of my mind and have a ton of fun with my new cart.

Sorry to hear about your tapeastrophe. I'll gladly send you another Pac-Man Collection label. Sending you a PM.

..Al

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your tapeastrophe. I'll gladly send you another Pac-Man Collection label. Sending you a PM.

..Al

I just had that happen to a couple of labels Al sent me and the tape ruined both of them . :mad: Also had it happen to my chetiry cart label but it isnt really bad at all . May have to bug him for another when I purchase some more games . Note to self... take the damn tape off first ! Edited by AtariBrian

I just had that happen to a couple of labels Al sent me and the tape ruined both of them . :mad: Also had it happen to my chetiry cart label but it isnt really bad at all . May have to bug him for another when I purchase some more games . Note to self... take the damn tape off first !

Man, you guys are the first two people I've ever had tell me this, and within a few days of each other!! Brutal.

..Al

I learned a long time ago to completely remove the tape first. Maybe you could switch to a low-tack tape? Or those colored dots for writing prices on that are removable?

I actually have some of those--I'm not sure how well removable stickers will adhere to the plastic, but I can try. And if those don't work well, I can examine alternatives.

..Al

I bought the cart and manual off of eBay a month or two back and was wondering if I could box the box separately I wish I would have just paid more up front and gotten the package, but c'est la vie. :) Also didn't know you guys were in Austin/Round Rock. Too cool!

Edited by salvanipour

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bad news. I've found my Halo today and I'll be lucky if it still works.

The evil mailman threw the package over my garden in a raining day...

He was not supposed to do it, he should deliver the package in hands. It's the third time it happens and first time the package suffer damages.

Worst than rain was my dog finding it before me...

I'm going to check the Post Office since they didn't deliver as they should and I think they should get my signature (I suspect the mailman signed it in my place).