IGNORED

last pieces of Kolony 2106 on Ebay

urborg

About 10 last pieces of Kolony 2106 collectors edition have left. I put few of them on Ebay auctions.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.pl%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm570%26_nkw%3Dkolony%2B2106%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories

Few others are available on polish auction service Allegro:

http://allegro.pl/item1181116999_kolony_2106_edycja_kolekcjonerska.html

k1m.jpg

k5m.jpg

k4m.jpg

k6m.jpg

k2m.jpg

k3m.jpg

Edited by urborg

Well I've just spent 2 hours loosing again!!!

12,940,340 - I think the point is to grow as fast as possible in the early years.

Yes! Growing you colony as fast as possibile especially in early years is defintely key to success. Forget about earning money in the first 6-7 years, just invest everything in more factories, labs, airstrips, building machines, etc. Good advice is always to have much more people than you currently need, because when you colony grow fast there is need for more people in almost every turn, but people are not always available. Even when you hire new colonists you have to wait until they pass a quarantine. When I play usually after 5-6 years I have all area explored and all the resources I am extracting is not enough. My factories consumes more than that, not speaking about resources needed to build up colony. In that moment I'm investing in big warehouses and airstripes and buy every resources there is available to buy. In warehouses I keep reserve for keepeng production for about 3 months, and rest of it I spend for building up a colony. Good advice is to have about 1.5-2 more airstripes than factories in order to be able sell all the production and buy raw materials to continue production run.

Well I've just spent 2 hours loosing again!!!

12,940,340 - I think the point is to grow as fast as possible in the early years.

Yes! Growing you colony as fast as possibile especially in early years is defintely key to success. Forget about earning money in the first 6-7 years, just invest everything in more factories, labs, airstrips, building machines, etc. Good advice is always to have much more people than you currently need, because when you colony grow fast there is need for more people in almost every turn, but people are not always available. Even when you hire new colonists you have to wait until they pass a quarantine. When I play usually after 5-6 years I have all area explored and all the resources I am extracting is not enough. My factories consumes more than that, not speaking about resources needed to build up colony. In that moment I'm investing in big warehouses and airstripes and buy every resources there is available to buy. In warehouses I keep reserve for keepeng production for about 3 months, and rest of it I spend for building up a colony. Good advice is to have about 1.5-2 more airstripes than factories in order to be able sell all the production and buy raw materials to continue production run.

Yes I realised about the colonists issue last night. I desperately needed more people and every ship that turned up had a minus number! I was trying to work out how airstrips affect the game so thanks for that tip too. I haven't been building nearly enough it seems.

Still loving the game and still spending far too much time on it! Played it from a real 1050 last night for the sheer nostalgia!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody received a package? Some should have arrived till now.

I got mine a little over a week ago. Box was a little crushed, but not too bad.

I just loaded onto my MyIDE cart as an image. It looks like it works. I have not played with it much yet.

Be carefull!!! I'm ridiculously addicted to this at the moment. I'm getting better but I'm still a way from beating it.