IGNORED

Crazy VIC 20 stuff and IBM stuff price check!

RASK1904

They will all be up for auction in one lot. Starting at 80$. I am not to worried about being wrong. As I have stated I an not any expert on these. I showed evidence which is contradictory with your info. Is it not ok to disagree.

Yes I saw the modded one. I'd think most people would want to do this them selfs or just have an original.

Anyone know about how much the 4 slot motherboard goes for or are those just super common too? LOL!

33 years old and you act like a kid. Good luck with your auction, now, get the hell outta here with your shitty attitude.

And you are talking of the 4-port cartridge adapter? A few companies made them, they show up on ebay regularly (also for the C64) and when I had my three Vic-20 computers I had matching four port (and six port) cart extenders for each one. Yeah guy, you have some crazy eddie style insane super duper rare stuff. Why can't you just be content with the honest answers you have received instead of acting like a brat? Forget it, I for one wil not be answering "price check" threads from you again.

Anyone know about how much the 4 slot motherboard goes for or are those just super common too? LOL!

I have one. I got it in a lot of Vic20 stuff awhile back. Think I paid $20 for that set of junk. The demand for the stuff you discovered is not that high. Also, if you haven't tested the RAM carts, you should. They're not as reliable as the regular carts for some reason.

Whether you agree or not, everyone here is part of this community... it's been my experience they--we--don't try to screw each other over.

They will all be up for auction in one lot. Starting at 80$. I am not to worried about being wrong. As I have stated I an not any expert on these. I showed evidence which is contradictory with your info. Is it not ok to disagree.

Yes I saw the modded one. I'd think most people would want to do this them selfs or just have an original.

33 years old and you act like a kid. Good luck with your auction, now, get the hell outta here with your shitty attitude.

I don't know what to say? I disagre.... and I have attitude? Everyone isn't alway going to agree. As for being rude.... last week? I apologized on my own acord becuase I thought I should. What am I still catching flack for? For everyone actually giving me sivle responces.... Thank you. This seems to have turned into get the guy who was rude to someone last week, and I tire of it. I have taken suggestions. I posted on the old computer form and the items will be up for auction on sunday as stated. At least one person has shown interest. I don't understand why everyone is at all afended if some, know nothing, is disagreeing with you. I just doesn't matter that much to me. So please refrane from saying anything negative about me. I never did this to anyone else and would appresiate the same respect thanx RASK1904.

You can disagree, that is cool, but this comment" I was hoping someone who knows this stuff would post but thanx" to Ian is an insult. Maybe you didn't know that he has been collecting buying selling games for over 20 years. He is an expert on pricing. Everyone on here knows that. So you can tell how that would rub everyone wrong. I have been collecting games for over 30 years and also an expert on prices, and agree with his estimate. Just because someone on ebay got lucky, doesn't mean that is the price. But who knows you could get lucky to. I think the proper response would have been, Thanks very much for pricing, I saw one on ebay go for more, Maybe I can get lucky to. With the Insult above, you have dug a grave here , and also keep taking Jabs, Like The super common comment above. I think it will be along time before anyone on AA tries to help you again. HHW