IGNORED

FS: 2600 Jr. + 4 switch consoles, Harvest Moon 64, Sealed WRT54G Router

RocketLawnChair

Hello. :) Just have a few things for sale here. Looking for PayPal only at the moment. If anything's missing a price, I will try to add one later. Thanks!

First up: Harvest Moon 64. Good shape, cart only. Classic 64 title, and very difficult to find these days. :)

Price lowered to $30 shipped on Harvest Moon 64!

harvestmoon64.jpg

Two 2600 Consoles:

2600_consoles.jpg

(1) 2600 Jr. w/ 2 original Jr. paddles + RF and original power supply

(1) Woody 2600 4 switch w/ 2 original standard paddles + RF and original power supply

$40 shipped for each console. (add $5 for tennis paddle, or Video Touch Pad)

Next: Brand NEW / Sealed Linksys WRT54G router!

(Throwing this back up here because I've had a couple local no-shows for the router...)

Okay, we all know these are amazing routers. Stable, good range, and all kinds of 3rd party firmware modifications. :) This is brand new, never opened. Only selling because I don't need 2.

$45 shipped

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/RocketLawnChair/sale%20pics/wrt54g_router.jpg[/img

**SOLD Items listed below**

- 2600 cart lot (109 carts)

Edited by RocketLawnChair

Added a detailed cart list for the 2600 stuff. Would rather offer this to you guys first, so PM me if you're interested!

Considering reasonable offers at this point, as I haven't taken the time to set a price. If you're interested in either system w/ controllers, one system with carts for example, PM me. May be willing to separate a system, and some of the dupes etc.

Also open to reasonable offers on Harvest Moon 64, and my Linksys WRT54G router. If you want either, make an offer. :)

^^Bump n Jump!^^

Wow, went out of town and figured I'd have some PMs when I got back. You guys sleeping? :P

Price has been added on the 2600 cart lot, which has now been separated from the 2600 consoles. Taking offers on the individual 2600 Jr. and 4 switch systems (both have power supplies etc. by the way).

Price lowered to $35 shipped on Harvest Moon 64

Up^^

**Edit: Router is pending local sale.** :)

Price lowered to $30 shipped on Harvest Moon 64, $110 shipped on the 2600 carts (there are roughly 70 individual titles, rest are dupes), and added a bundle option: $125 shipped on the 2600 carts + either 2600 console.

I hate ebay with a passion, so don't force me to go that route. Hit me with any questions you may have, or offers on multiple items. :)

^^Up^^