IGNORED

FRAUD ALERT

nofrills100

didn't you see the t-handle timewarp i nabbed from adelaide right under your nose?icon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gif

No but i saw the ones Dino stole from under your nose.. icon_mrgreen.gif

well i guess the early bird catches the worm.... oh... but you got neither...

Im sorry,im still rolling around laughing about how Dino shafted you..did you say something ?? :rolling:

there was a point to that?

Yes

HaHa... You know what! I should have expected as much from you - given the only things I see you

post since i've been here, are cheap shots in other members' threads, cutting them down or belittling something they've said or bought, being the bitter old mid-life-crisis sorry-ass that i've come to realise you are.

Oh...yeah ... you have started a few threads lately... what were they... Jessica Watson,

and... er.. go-lo.. j-lo... that's right Li-Lo...

...is that an unhealthy fascination I detect - with 15 year old girls and 15 year old girls' music...??!!

If you don't like my ebay tactics - have a winge about them in your own thread.

Otherwise if you haven't got anything constructive or light hearted to add keep your

mouth shut!

there was a point to that?

Yes

HaHa... You know what! I should have expected as much from you - given the only things I see you

post since i've been here, are cheap shots in other members' threads, cutting them down or belittling something they've said or bought, being the bitter old mid-life-crisis sorry-ass that i've come to realise you are.

Oh...yeah ... you have started a few threads lately... what were they... Jessica Watson,

and... er.. go-lo.. j-lo... that's right Li-Lo...

...is that an unhealthy fascination I detect - with 15 year old girls and 15 year old girls' music...??!!

If you don't like my ebay tactics - have a winge about them in your own thread.

Otherwise if you haven't got anything constructive or light hearted to add keep your

mouth shut!

Christ mate dont cry about it :_( ,its just a bit of fun,,lol..if you cant take a bit of stirring you should leave.
  • Like 3

Christ mate dont cry about it icon_tears.gif ,its just a bit of fun,,lol..if you cant take a bit of stirring you should leave.

Ah mate don't come at me with that line! You want to be a bitch - then be prepared to get told so!

Oh, aren´t we all "Sidedeal Pussies"?? It´s sad that this sort of tactic is causing so much troubles among you guys. You should hold your hands

and sing "Waltzing Matilda" together instead of abusing each other....... ;)

But hey.......if you need some guns.......... :D

Adelaide Steve vs. Sydney Tom........

Dear myusername,

Nice forum posting, bud I knew from it.

Only the bank details are correct, the name and adress are fake. And the item isn't a fake! It is real.

- raven0394

I bet the name and address are not fake. He would know that to make a bank deposit, the name and address needs to match the bank account details otherwise the money won't be transferred ;)

• 2 weeks later...