PacManPlus

Super Circus AtariAge (new WIP)

Cool - thanks for the compliments, guys :)

BTW, anyone who has paid and/or sent a cartridge to convert should either have theirs or it is on it's way. I sent the last few today.

Thanks again,

Bob

... I still have 4 stand-alone version left if anyone still wants them... Please PM me. :)

That is a blast! Atari needed you back in the day Bob! SCAA is my fifth of your games and I love them all. I now draw special attention to the Bob wing of my collection whenever I have company. Of course this made me realize that all my paddles jitter horribly! Dpad is perfectly acceptable thank goodness! (As long as you avoid the speed up.). The clown animations are outstanding!

I love the bonus point icon btw! Is there a trigger for when it shows up?

There's still going to be an XM version right? I've been patiently waiting for the XM to come out until I ordered this game.

• Like 1

Most definitely.

Thanks for the compliments guys :)

@gorfcadet: The clown animations were done by espire8 and he also did the excellent clown graphic work on the Windows Phone version (which nobody bought yet) :sad: So you found the bonus item ;) There are two - which one did you get? I can't say what triggers it, but I'm surprised more people haven't come across it.

• Like 1

i came across a certain item one day but had no clue how i triggered it...it may have something to do with a castle but i wont say. i did get a pretty high score that day playing it...

Cool :) The other object is something that usually takes one item from you and leaves you with another. ;)

i came across a certain item one day but had no clue how i triggered it...it may have something to do with a castle but i wont say. i did get a pretty high score that day playing it...

Cool :) The other object is something that usually takes one item from you and leaves you with another. ;)

I came across both these items today while playing this game. :cool:

Is there a high score for this game yet ? Sorry if I didnt see it ... I thought I remember Bob showing a patch at one time ?

Edited by AtariBrian

Is there a high score for this game yet ? Sorry if I didnt see it ... I thought I remember Bob showing a patch at one time ?

High Score saving support is present for the game (If that's what you meant in your question, AtariBrian :) )...

post-18-0-18047600-1391310696_thumb.png

• Like 1

Sorry , what is the highest score that someone got in a game ? I just got done getting my highest score as of yet and was curious . I want a Supercircus patch even if I have to pay for it :grin: I never had any patches as a kid .

post-30396-0-52542200-1391311050_thumb.jpg

Edited by AtariBrian
  • Like 1

Sorry , what is the highest score that someone got in a game ?

Ah...You meant a patch (Like Activision) for having the/a certain high score. I thought you meant a patch that added high score saving support...LOL.

AWESOME score, BTW...WOW!