IGNORED

Wanting an Intellevision

stinkoman

Hey whats up.Recenently Ive seen alot of intellivision games around my area for a buck or less but no systems any were.I found a guy selling an intellivsion.he has 3 systems 2 of them dont work 6 controllers but none of them work.Ive also got into atari 5200 and dont need anymore controller issues is this common or is it a system issue instead of having 6 non working controllers?

Hey whats up.Recenently Ive seen alot of intellivision games around my area for a buck or less but no systems any were.I found a guy selling an intellivsion.he has 3 systems 2 of them dont work 6 controllers but none of them work.Ive also got into atari 5200 and dont need anymore controller issues is this common or is it a system issue instead of having 6 non working controllers?

I think I've got 15 or so systems and I believe 2 don't work and 2 have one controller that doesn't work. I haven't found it to be a big issue, I find them quite reliable. Lots of good games to be had. Revolutionika has a number of systems, he may want to sell you one. Cheers.

I know the Intv controllers have that circuit film board.I took my car in the other day because the rear lights on my Chrysler were not working.Turned out the rear lights are wireless and have that same retarded circuit film design.Both sides were dead and cost me $400.00 EACH!!!!!!!YES, $800 for 2 pieces of plastic film!That got me thinking about the INTV controllers when i found that out.I have an INTV where one of the controllers doesn't work.The circuit board in the controller seems to have a silver/gray or brownnish dryed paste like traces(i think they're called)I was wondering if you can fill the cracks in the traces with that automotive rear defogger repair paste?, the possibility of that are slim coming to think of it, but never know, I'll ask anyhow.Thanx!