IGNORED

ColecoVision Custom Smurf Controller * Boxed controller *

Yurkie

hello yourki

have you a smurf blue controller for me and for france ?

have you another special controller ?

are you interest for mod a coleco for future game of youki ?

I am not sure what you are asking. My username is Yurkie. My friend youki is from France and may be able to translate.

hello yourki

I am not sure what you are asking. My username is Yurkie. My friend youki is from France and may be able to translate.

I believe he'd like to know if you have any Smurf controllers left and if you'd be willing to ship to France. :) furthermore do you have have any other special controllers and/or do you have any plans to do controllers mods for other games made by Youki. :) being Canadian comes in handy sometimes. :)

hello yourki

I believe he'd like to know if you have any Smurf controllers left and if you'd be willing to ship to France. :) furthermore do you have have any other special controllers and/or do you have any plans to do controllers mods for other games made by Youki. :) being Canadian comes in handy sometimes. :)

I have a pending sale on one of the six remaining. I will ship to France via first class ( not too pricey ) or Priority International ( expensive ) I have a couple ideas for another controller. Any announcements on a new controller project will not be until late August/Early September.

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to sell the final 2 controllers and be finished with this project.

$75 shipped to anywhere in the USA or Canada.

Are you going to make it to Milwaukee next weekend for the M.G.C.? I'm sure if you brought the two remaining Smurf Contollers with a CIB Smurf Challenge cart, you would have people fighting over it!!

I would like to sell the final 2 controllers and be finished with this project.

$75 shipped to anywhere in the USA or Canada.

Are you going to make it to Milwaukee next weekend for the M.G.C.? I'm sure if you brought the two remaining Smurf Contollers with a CIB Smurf Challenge cart, you would have people fighting over it!!

No Kim and I won't be attending this year. We had a great time last year, it is a fantastic event.