IGNORED

HSC7 Game 14: Frogger II:Threedeep!

I only noticed that sometimes the "SuperBonus" appears before you finish the screen but the score doesn't add so it's a minor glitch that doesn't affect the game. Sometimes, you end up moving up a row when getting off the tortoise-- that may have been my joystick or the game.

I noticed that too, think it's when you get all the pads but then jump back into the water :ponder: ok I'll mark the game down to 9.9 out of 10 :) Think the tortoises are fine, so that one's you! At the start of the game sometimes my frog goes speedily to the left :ponder:

the ribbitin' Frogger II table

1st therealbountybob 65,460 12pts

2nd atariksi 55,988 11pts

3rd divya16 42,775 10pts

4th Fres 36,625 9pts

5th orpheuswaking 34,841 8pts

6th a8isa1 32,370 7pts

7th mopchop 24,440 6pts

8th skr 22,070 5pts

9th roadrunner 19,424 4pts

10th 4Ks 17,074 3pts

11th bluecat 15,129 1pt

12th Preppie!! 8,129 1pt

13th littlemanjack 7,451 1pt

Vote for the next game :)

Damn, yesterday I made some thirtythousand points, wanted more and failed. Then realized, that the highscore is not showed anymore!? And of course I didn´t make a screenshot. Not much of a problem, I am sure to reach even more than 40,000 points, but is there a way to make a highscore which was achieved earlier visible?

Damn, yesterday I made some thirtythousand points, wanted more and failed. Then realized, that the highscore is not showed anymore!? And of course I didn´t make a screenshot. Not much of a problem, I am sure to reach even more than 40,000 points, but is there a way to make a highscore which was achieved earlier visible?

you could use a time machine :D or some sort of screen eraser that strips back the pixels to reveal what was there before (like restoring a painting that has been painted over) :?: I'll put you down for 30K ;)

I only noticed that sometimes the "SuperBonus" appears before you finish the screen but the score doesn't add so it's a minor glitch that doesn't affect the game. Sometimes, you end up moving up a row when getting off the tortoise-- that may have been my joystick or the game.

I noticed that too, think it's when you get all the pads but then jump back into the water :ponder: ok I'll mark the game down to 9.9 out of 10 :) Think the tortoises are fine, so that one's you! At the start of the game sometimes my frog goes speedily to the left :ponder:

I thought when it speedily goes to left or right and collides into the boundary, that was part of the game. One other thing is that the bubbles allude you sometimes as if the collision was missed but then again bubbles are suppose to be elusive so it seems to fit in.

you could use a time machine :D or some sort of screen eraser that strips back the pixels to reveal what was there before (like restoring a painting that has been painted over) :?: I'll put you down for 30K ;)

Set up a movie camera so it's recording everything and then rewind back to your highest score.

I have also noticed the speedy movement when the game first starts. In my case, he goes speedily to the left in the Sega version, and speedily to the right in the Parker Bros. version. The gameplay seems to be exactly the same beyond that, though.

ok wont be my final score, but i got 24k and change because my goal is to beat Fres ;') Havnt been able to play HSC, cause my only machine with a serial port died... but just got an SDrive, those things are nice :') (thanks again A8maestro)

sloopy.