IGNORED

No confirmation on my Harmony cart order

Satoshi Matrix

About a week ago, I discovered the existence of the Atari 2600 Harmony cartridge and purchased one from http://harmony.atariage.com/. I live in Canada, so I had to use the international shipping, but that shouldn't matter. Since then, I've received no confirmation emails or rather even an email to indicate that anything even happened after I sent the payment. I don't see any contact address for Fred Quimby either.

I'm probably just worrying over nothing, but man I just feel like I really should have been contacted by now if this isn't some sort of scam. I'm sure that's not the case, but what's up?

I'm sure all of you guys have experience here, so hopefully someone here can reassure me that this is normal and maybe be able to provide a contact address where I can reach Mr Quimby. I'm assuming he's the sole person in charge of the Harmony Cart so he's the person I need to email.

Thanks.

About a week ago, I discovered the existence of the Atari 2600 Harmony cartridge and purchased one from http://harmony.atariage.com/. I live in Canada, so I had to use the international shipping, but that shouldn't matter. Since then, I've received no confirmation emails or rather even an email to indicate that anything even happened after I sent the payment. I don't see any contact address for Fred Quimby either.

I'm probably just worrying over nothing, but man I just feel like I really should have been contacted by now if this isn't some sort of scam. I'm sure that's not the case, but what's up?

I'm sure all of you guys have experience here, so hopefully someone here can reassure me that this is normal and maybe be able to provide a contact address where I can reach Mr Quimby. I'm assuming he's the sole person in charge of the Harmony Cart so he's the person I need to email.

Thanks.

The only recent order from Canada I have was placed on August 14 and it shipped August 18, and a confirmation email was sent to bra*******n@gmail.com on August 18. Please check your spam folders.