IGNORED

Woah!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2206578797001?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=220657879700&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

The gaming business has been very good to me for over 25 years! I started at age 18 and believe it or not, was the first to start the traditional RENTING of video games at the movie stores (prior to blockbuster video) in Maryland! Now, as time moves on, it may be time for me to begin selling all my wares all at once. Now, mind you, I am not desperate to sell, as I can easily continue as I am...The kids are growing up so fast...

This will be the largest sale of items, in one GODZILLA LOT you will ever probably see. You will receive my entire selling inventory of the Atari 2600, 7800 systems, PS2 consoles, PS1 consoles, Sega Genesis consoles, Intellivision models 1, 2, 3, Sears and Tandyvisions versions/systems, Magnavox Odyssey2 consoles + voice units, and the all necessary assessories (controllers, wires, hardware, games, boxes, cartridges, instruction manuals, game catalogs, adaptors, System Cases, Cartridge Holders, and more) currently in stock. I have many systems that are boxed. I have games still sealed from the original manufacturer..

Now, imagine, if you bought this 'investment lot'---Based on the number of items you will be receiving, the average of what you paid for this auction is $0.90 per item (actually less since I pay the shipping costs!)...Hmm...Everyone knows, you can easily get at the very least $2.00 per item---What a profit! Just a 'gestimate', you will probably be receiving over 30 boxes, depending on the size of boxes I can scronge at our local stores!

Number wise, off-hand, I currently have the following:

Atari games: 2700; 1900 Instruction manuals; Many games are boxed;

Intellivision games: 1359; 890 instruction manuals; 1700 overlays; Many games are boxed;

Odyssey games: 455; Voice enhancement games, many games complete;

Odyssey Voice Modules; 20, Some boxed

I have literally hundreds of Atari controllers!

Overall number of system Systems: upwards of 70; This includes Sega Genesis, PS1, PS2;

This Lot will also include Gameboy, Genesis, Atari 5200, Nintendo 64, PS2, DS Nintendo, Gameboy Advance games a well--Not as much as above, but will be provided!

As an added bonus, THE BUY IT NOW PRICE WILL ENCOMPASS MY ENTIRE, STAR TREK, AND STAR WARS COLLECTION, consisting of pewter, plates, graphic arts, and also, I will throw in my Medieval Collection of Pewter Dragons/Skeletons--RAWCLIFFE Corporation manufactured! To sweeten the deal a bit more, I also throw many of my 1970s - 1980s battery operated hand-held games (Coleco, Mattel, Bambino, etc.)