IGNORED

Issue resolved!

This thread is useless without pictures. :)

..Al

I made the mistake of opening this on my kitchen table. I turned the box upside down to get the cart and instructions and a bunch of dead bugs went all over my table (I won't be opening packages on my table again). I threw them out and then dumped more dead bugs into the trash bag that were still in the box. I then found additional dead bugs in the instructions. I had planned to have lunch right after I went through my packages but opening up this package took away my appetite. Anyway I think that there are still some dead bugs in the box but most are in the trash. I didn't think about taking pictures. I just wanted them gone.

You all are gross and weird wanting pictures of this...

so anyway... where are the pics? ;)

Are we talking like roaches or something else?

These were smaller bugs. I am so used to asking people if their items are from smoke free and pet free homes. I never thought to ask if the items were from bug free homes.

I bought his boxed Atari Club release of Gravitar and it arrived carefully packaged (wrapped in plenty of bubble wrap inside of a standard USPS shipping box) and bug-free. The quality of the game box, manual, and label look pretty close to brand new. Perhaps whoever was orchestrating the packing hadn't examined the merchandise beforehand - not sure why your purchase was buggy, just speculating with his injury.

Did you neg him? Pretty pointless posting on a web forum that he's not to be dealt with if you're not going to bother to warn potential ebay customers.

I sent an email to him and I still have not heard back. I always send emails prior to leaving negative or neutral feedback.

UPDATE:

The seller refunded the purchase.

Edited by holygrailvideogames.com

Did you neg him? Pretty pointless posting on a web forum that he's not to be dealt with if you're not going to bother to warn potential ebay customers.

I sent an email to him and I still have not heard back. I always send emails prior to leaving negative or neutral feedback.

UPDATE:

The seller refunded the purchase.

Yes, I actually asked assuming you had emailed him already. Shipping delays can be explained. Dead bugs? Not so much...