IGNORED

FS: ColecoVision / ADAM Cartridges, Overlays, Accessories, etc.

mumbai

Did I read correctly that Victory uses the trakball? Is it playable any other way? A good game overall?

If so, can I get Pitstop & Victory for $10 shipped?

(BTW- Qbert & Mouse Trap are gone, unless of course there are multiple carts for sale)

I think he's got more than are on the list... I've bought over 20 that are on that list. ;)

Can't beat the prices, the quality of the product or the shipping on these. Bump for a great seller.

Yeah, I just bought 40 from him and am awaiting their delivery sometime early next week. It was a pleasure dealing with Mumbai and I recommend him highly!!

Edited by NIAD

Received my lot of ColecoVision joy today and am 110% satisfied. Great prices, fast delivery, carefully packaged, carts that I ordered are in great shape and even bought 18 controller overlays for a great price and there are all in tremendous condition.

BUMP FOR A GREAT SELLER!

Ah too many good games at very nice prices makes it pretty hard to decide which games to pick, especially when the shipping to Germany gets more expensive the more I take :/

The dilemna is that eventually you are going to buy them all (or should I say the ones you want) and if you make a couple of orders over a period of time instead of one large order... it will probably cost you more! "Been there, done that", as I'm sure you have. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I finally got a coleco last summer...I really dont know what games to get that are worth it. I never had the want for a coleco much since I had most of the games for it on other systems.But I came across on and couldnt pass up the price of it all.

Im just looking for games that are fun to play. Im Not trying to complete a system again. Or feel like blowin a bunch of $$ for 1 title. Fun gaming on the cheap.

Any help from ppl would be great.. And is a free bump to the selling post :D Im a team player!

Maybe I already have a majority of the fun games...Im just happy to have FRENZY!

Here is what I have already.

* Bump 'n' Jump ... $7.50

* Burgertime ... $7.50

* Carnival ... $1.50

* Defender ... $4.00

* Donkey Kong ... $1.00

* Frenzy ... $7.50

* Front Line ... $3.00

* Gorf ... $1.75

* Gyruss ... $9.00

* Lady Bug ... $1.75

* Looping ... $1.75

* Mouse Trap ... $1.75

* Mr. Do! ... $3.00

* Omega Race ... $2.00

* Pepper II ... $1.75

* Q*bert ... $2.00

* Roc 'N Rope ... $6.00

* Smurf: Rescue in Gargamel's Castle ... $2.00

* Space Fury ... $1.75

* Space Panic ... $1.75

* Spy Hunter ... $12.50

* Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator ... $7.50

* Super Action Baseball ... $1.00

* Super Action Football ... $2.00

* Super Cobra ... $9.00

* Time Pilot ... $1.75

* Turbo ... $1.50

* Up'n Down ...$20.00

* Venture ... $1.75

* Zaxxon ... $1.50

Im just looking for games that are fun to play. Im Not trying to complete a system again. Or feel like blowin a bunch of $$ for 1 title. Fun gaming on the cheap.

I think it all depends on the type of game you enjoy playing. There are lot more enjoyable titles in the ColecoVision library, I think. I'd personally add a lot of the Activision titles, Epyx titles, and more Atarisoft titles, along with Coleco titles like Antarctic Adventure and Tarzan, but also some of the common titles like Donkey Kong Jr., Cosmic Avenger or even Miner 2049er. But it all comes down to taste. You already have a pile of enjoyably playable games. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...