IGNORED

FS: Blu-ray player, games, VHS tapes, memory cards, etc.

GarrettCRW

More, new stuff for sale, and/or trade. To make things easier, I'm going to try and set aside one day a week (probably Friday or Sunday) for shipping stuff out. Prices below don't include shipping, however I will again be trying to fit stuff into flat-rate boxes before playing with plain boxes.

OLEVIA BLU-RAY PLAYER

sale1.jpg

Includes remote (with batteries) and instructions. The player works fine, but it's been 2 years without a firmware upgrade, and it's merely a matter of time before something (read: something from Fox) comes out that refuses to play. $50

sale2.jpg

Final Fantasy IIj repro-This uses the US proto ROM, as opposed to Neo Demiforce's fan translation. $20

80 GB iPod Classic (for parts)-This iPod has a number of issues-the headphone jack is shot (outputs only the left channel), the battery is at the end of its rope (Maybe 3 hours of music with a full charge), the screen has something wrong with it, and the case has a few relatively minor nicks. However, I think that the thing is still salvageable with some effort. $50

sale3.jpg

Final Fantasy Dawn of Souls-Complete, though I managed to spill soda on the manual. $5

GBA Namco Museum-Complete. $2

Tekken Advance box $.50

PS2 NBA 2K5-Everything is in good condition overall. $.50

UBI SOFT WII DRIVING WHEEL

sale6.jpg

It's not as nice as the Nintendo one, but it does the job. $.50

sale8.jpg

Gran Turismo 1-$.50

sale9.jpg

sale11.jpg

sale12.jpg

sale13.jpg

sale15.jpg

PGA Tour Golf II-Works, and has the instructions. $1.50

The AV cables (Sony composite) are official and working. $1 each

Colecovision system manual $.50

Konami Arcade Advanced-The manual is starting to fall apart, but otherwise, everything is nice. $2

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2-Game only, in a generic case. Some scratches, but nothing that prevents playing the game. $.50

Tony Hawk's Underground-Game only, and in a generic case, but much heavier scuffing than NFS. $.50

Xbox 360 faceplate $1

DS Lite manual-In fine overall condition. $1

Lego Star Wars II-Similar to Tony Hawk, though the generic case is a PS2 case with the plastic label art holder torn off. $.50

32MB PS2 memory card-Unlicensed, and appears to work. $2

64MB PS2 memory card-Same as above. $4

Snafu (Intellivision)-The label and case are in poor shape, but the game plays. $.50

Sega Screams Saturn Demo-I haven't tested it, but everything seems fine. $.50

Mortal Kombat (Genesis)-Has the cart, case, and manual. $8

Puggsy-Includes cart and case. $2

Game Gear Battery Pack-I have no idea where the AC adapter half (same as a Genny 2 AC adapter) went to, though. $1

Edited by GarrettCRW

More items:sale18.jpgsale19.jpgsale21.jpgsale22.jpg

Excitebike manual-In fine condition. $.50

Heroes: Season 1-This is the version with the special art cards. $6

Die Another Day DVD-Works great, and case and slipcover only have modest wear and tear. $2

Austin Powers in Goldmember-Only watched once. $2

Batman Begins Limited Edition-Disc One refuses to read, and I've tried resurfacing it multiple times, to no avail. However, the rest of the package is minty fresh. $1

Edited by GarrettCRW

• 3 weeks later...