IGNORED

FS: Blu-ray player, games, VHS tapes, memory cards, etc.

GarrettCRW

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone else not received their items? I bought a couple things from him, paid by paypal on dec 12, and have yet to receive. Dropped him a pm on monday, to which I've had no response even though his profile says he was on last night.

Not trying to make a mountain out of a molehill quite yet, but am curious as to what is going on.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! You're the first guy on Atari Age to rip me off!

I only wish we lived nearer each other, so I could give you your prize!

Oh no, not another one! Good handful of scammers, goofballs and "hard luck cases" on AA lately. icon_sad.gif

Hmmm... just noticed the animated Kirk. Any relation to Backin89? :lol:

Congratulations! You're the first guy on Atari Age to rip me off!

I only wish we lived nearer each other, so I could give you your prize!

This is also my first time being ripped off. Do you mind if I come with you to deliver the prize?

OK, where to start....

Yes, I'm WAY late in sending out my last three sales. I know this. I've also been working 4 and 6 AM shifts lately, and other than replying to the.golden.ax about the 25th Anniversary 7800s and glancing at the PMs, I haven't done anything on AA *at all*. Hell, for a couple weeks there, life devolved into working, sleeping, and traveling between the two. However, all three packages have been sent out, as of today. I'm sorry it took so long, but stuff happens, and more often when you have no car, but I can assure you that I won't be digging any holes this deep ever again.

Now, to jesusc: Whisky. Tango. Foxtrot. You're threatening me? on AA? Over a broken-ass Sega CD and a Genesis 2? Take this Delivery Confirmation, and please chill: 0310 0480 0001 6618 7450.

Whisky? Tango? Foxtrot? What are you, fucking three years old?

How hard would it have been to reply to a PM and say, "Sorry dude, life is being a hassle. Will send as soon as humanly possible."

4 or 5 seconds?

You've been on AA multiple times. Even if it's for a few seconds at a time, I don't think it's asking too much that you respond to a pm! You think it makes more sense to leave three customers hanging in the wind?

You see it as a broken ass Sega CD and Genesis 2. I see it as $30 that could have been spent elsewhere as well as planting a seed of doubt that every seller after you will have to deal with.

Finally, don't take a tone with me over a situation that is COMPLETELY your fault. If you had handled things properly, none of this would have started. Yes, I said some silly internet tough guy crap that is completely and utterly meaningless for reasons too stupid to list. But I think when a month has passed with NO COMMUNICATION from the seller, some degree of hostility/need to vent is justified and to be expected.

• Like 1