IGNORED

ATLANTIS 2 II for sale

allhallowseve2000

It is nice to see that my games (atlantis 2 and Pepsi Invaders CIB. Went to a good home. How much longer till the Eli's Ladder gets put up for sale. Hope you can make boat loads of cash on my good deals I gave to a new collector.

Outch! :|

It is nice to see that my games (atlantis 2 and Pepsi Invaders CIB. Went to a good home. How much longer till the Eli's Ladder gets put up for sale. Hope you can make boat loads of cash on my good deals I gave to a new collector.

I'm surprised to see you sold them at all. If I had known, we could have cut out the middle man...

It was up in the last couple of weeks. No sale.

Actually it sold, but not to me...

It is what it is. They are his games now and can do what he wants with them. What kills me is he got some VERY VERY good deals on these games and is now trying to resale them for double, triple and more. If you need the money just weeks after they were bought why not sell them for what you paid and pass on a good deal to someone else? But whatever, I wash my hands of it.

It is what it is. They are his games now and can do what he wants with them. What kills me is he got some VERY VERY good deals on these games and is now trying to resale them for double, triple and more. If you need the money just weeks after they were bought why not sell them for what you paid and pass on a good deal to someone else? But whatever, I wash my hands of it.

What did you sell these for? Atlantis II loose isn't worth $3,000. Did you sell these for market value?

Just so everyone knows - I am a collector, just ran into some financial difficulties - I bought them, so they are mine to do as I please. High prices are just to garner attention - I know I'm not getting that for them.

Thanks NJB (for the first post at least-lol :)

Edited by allhallowseve2000

Hey ill defend someone who is doing something for unforseen reasons. Its hard to part with gems and then people herass you about it. Im just saying that people who try to ast like collectors to get a deal and then rip of the person they bought the games from by trying to make money of them are pathetic. If this is not you then i support what your doing because it sucks to have to do it.

herass

Herass.... herass.

Hmm.. I can't find that one in the dictionary.

:arrow: Oh! You must have meant HER ASS. Yes... Sofia Vergara... oh my...'her ass' is great! :lolblue:

(Trying to lighten the thread a bit... that's all)

Now to gloom it: Didn't decypher say HE (the person acused of selling items he just got at bargain prices for much higher prices) was still trying to acquire new high dollar items at the same time he was selling off high dollar items because he something came up?

If THAT is happening, that is wrong. If you are buying and something just came up... hell... that's understandable. It's happened to me before and I hated to do that. I felt all icky! LOL

Ha ha ha. I meant harass. Dam mind of mine lol.

That's what I was saying too. Stuff happens and noone wants to part with collection peices. Hell I'd sell my car first ;) either way just a crappy situation

Edited by njb12287

Ha ha ha. I meant harass. Dam mind of mine lol.

That's what I was saying too. Stuff happens and noone wants to part with collection peices. Hell I'd sell my car first ;) either way just a crappy situation

Can we just quit talking about this... and start talking about her ass?! That's the only reason I tuned into this thread! Back to Sofia! Please! lol