(here he comes again)

when he's selling 'neath the starry sky

(here he comes again)

I kinda eye the way, I eye the way he flips

'cause they're my best friend's games

well they're my best friend's games-ames

and they used to be mine

they're so fine

Lol- no not even close to 10k. Decypher seems to be a great guy and my situation is what it is.

If your "situation" is what it is, why do I have a pm in my box asking about my other 9' and 10's? How about my air raid? Still interested?

If anyone is thinking about buy these games from this guy pm me. I will gladly tell you what they sold for.

And just so everyone is clear. Yes I am a great guy as he pointed out. I am just in a bit of a mood as of late.

Lol- no not even close to 10k. Decypher seems to be a great guy and my situation is what it is.

If your "situation" is what it is, why do I have a pm in my box asking about my other 9' and 10's? How about my air raid? Still interested?

If anyone is thinking about buy these games from this guy pm me. I will gladly tell you what they sold for.

And just so everyone is clear. Yes I am a great guy as he pointed out. I am just in a bit of a mood as of late.

Hello. I made an offer based on what he paid. Lets see what response I get back. If he is selling them for financial reasons my offer should be good.

And decypher - That offer was a week or so back - Jobs can miraculously be lost within that time span. Any disbelievers then please P.M. me privately - I'm a grown up

Well I was told in a pm that you put your eli's ladder up for sale on the 22nd. The Pm about buying more of my games was submitted on the 23rd. Seems a bit odd. However I can not confirm the date of your sale on the date.

I think it is great that you are selling the a2 for what you bought it for. Now do that with everything else. The off your rocker should be sent back to me, because I threw that in as an extra at no cost. Just sell the stuff for what you paid. That has been my problem all along. If you had the games for a yr, even a few months then ya, get what you can get. But 3 weeks? If you need the money pass on the good deals you got, send me back the off your rocker. You get your money back, and some people get some good deals on some really rare games.

And decypher - That offer was a week or so back - Jobs can miraculously be lost within that time span. Any disbelievers then please P.M. me privately - I'm a grown up

Well I was told in a pm that you put your eli's ladder up for sale on the 22nd. The Pm about buying more of my games was submitted on the 23rd. Seems a bit odd. However I can not confirm the date of your sale on the date.

I think it is great that you are selling the a2 for what you bought it for. Now do that with everything else. The off your rocker should be sent back to me, because I threw that in as an extra at no cost. Just sell the stuff for what you paid. That has been my problem all along. If you had the games for a yr, even a few months then ya, get what you can get. But 3 weeks? If you need the money pass on the good deals you got, send me back the off your rocker. You get your money back, and some people get some good deals on some really rare games.

Actually, looking at the auction again, it ended on the 22nd. There were offers on the 20th, so it was listed on or before the 20th.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2805516186471?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280551618647&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

edit -- all added for future reference in case someone decides to edit posts in order to hide the fact that they deceived decypher and blatantly lied to everyone about motives for selling.

Hey folks - also have an atlantis 2 for sale - PM me if interested

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2805555772461?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280555577246&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

It is nice to see that my games (atlantis 2 and Pepsi Invaders CIB. Went to a good home. How much longer till the Eli's Ladder gets put up for sale. Hope you can make boat loads of cash on my good deals I gave to a new collector.

Not when I am getting requests to buy more.

Just so everyone knows - I am a collector, just ran into some financial difficulties - I bought them, so they are mine to do as I please. High prices are just to garner attention - I know I'm not getting that for them.

Thanks NJB (for the first post at least-lol :)

Edited by horseboy

Well since I have made posts that you don't care for. And I will not be getting my off your rocker back here is another one for ya. Yes you are correct. I made first contact about selling, in response to your request thread. However on Aug 23rd at 11:53 am I received this PM from you.

"Hey Jim - thanks for the advice -

Wondering if you have other games your interested in selling? I knew at one point you were interested in selling the air raid - still?

Thanks again - let me know w/your prices if you'd like to sell :)"

The advice part was about opening the PI cart.

So ya, I figured you would not do what I believe is the right thing but eh.

Lol- whatever - seller's remorse - You targeted me as a new collector so others wouldn't get mad at you for selling - If you wanted the games to go to a good home - Why not sell to some great long time atari agers???

so funny - Resorting to sending private PM messages - I would never do that - good job showing your true colors srg - I already have two great collectors which I already sold to that will attest to my kindness. Your not even worth posting about - But oh well, got some spare time today with no job :)

Edited by allhallowseve2000
  • Like 1

Lol- whatever - seller's remorse

Yes sir you are correct. Never should have sold to you. Now your trying to take advantage of collectors. Had I never said anything you would have made money on this whole deal, and sold everything and nobody would have any idea. PI CIB for 12k, LOL

In my experience listing items on ebay for way more than the item is worth drawls attention, just not the kind you are wanting.

Lol- whatever - seller's remorse - You targeted me as a new collector so others wouldn't get mad at you for selling - If you wanted the games to go to a good home - Why not sell to some great long time atari agers???

so funny - Resorting to sending private PM messages - I would never do that - good job showing your true colors srg - I already have two great collectors which I already sold to that will attest to my kindness.

What? I targeted you as a new collector? Why would people get mad at me for selling? that is just dumb. The private MSG? And yes I have showed my true colors. By telling everyone how much you paid so they wouldn't get scammed by a reseller?

Lol - not worth my time - anyone whos interested in Off your rocker and other games PM me :)

Don't worry - I won't display private messages if you do :)

Oh now I understand. The PM comment. That was to prove my point. Which I did. Yes sell that free off your rocker. If your a collector why sell it? You got it for free.

Anyway, this is my last post. Good luck selling.

:ahoy: Eye, matie, this be full scale internet war. You be selling me goods on the bay, and I don't like it one bit. Prepared to be bombarded by many there she blows. These cannons are just revving up I tell yah.

:pirate: Arrgh, they be my goods now, and I do with them I well please, bring your there she blows, because I gots just as many there she blows as you. My cannons are just as big, and strong as yours matie. This be full scale war I tells yah. All bystanders duck and cover, because we be firing these canons hard, and fast.

• 2 weeks later...