IGNORED

Very Tempting........

Rev

I need the stinking Sears Checkers in this lot. But it's a 250 BUY NOW and a zero feedback seller.

Plus i would have to resell the whole lot and hope to recoup the money.

(i already have a boxed sears and the pole position and diner)

someone buy this and sell me the checkers!!!!!!!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2206624612901?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=220662461290&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by revolutionika

I need the stinking Sears Checkers in this lot. But it's a 250 BUY NOW and a zero feedback seller.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2206624612901?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=220662461290&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Rev, I actually sent this guy an email to ask about shipping to Canada (**rant on**-for the 1000th time icon_frown.gif -Why do 40% of US sellers not ship to Canada?? It kills me what I've missed out on, plus worst case scenario, you have another interested bidder to help you get a better price on your auction***rant off***) and he was OK with it. I figured you might want that Checkers (which I graciously would have offered to you icon_mrgreen.gif).

As you and Roberto both said, it's tempting...but it's just a bit high, especially for a no feedback seller. I have two boxed Sears otherwise I probably would have bought it as the box looks pretty good.

Its hard to tell the condition of the Diner, the Pole Position looks good though. If someone else doesn't buy it, I just might....icon_ponder.gif

Edited by cmart604

Rev, I actually sent this guy an email to ask about shipping to Canada (**rant on**-for the 1000th time icon_frown.gif -Why do 40% of US sellers not ship to Canada?? It kills me what I've missed out on, plus worst case scenario, you have another interested bidder to help you get a better price on your auction***rant off***) and he was OK with it. I figured you might want that Checkers (which I graciously would have offered to you icon_mrgreen.gif).

As you and Roberto both said, it's tempting...but it's just a bit high, especially for a no feedback seller. I have two boxed Sears otherwise I probably would have bought it as the box looks pretty good.

Its hard to tell the condition of the Diner, the Pole Position looks good though. If someone else doesn't buy it, I just might....icon_ponder.gif

don't you need the checkers as well?

if you dont need it and decide to buy it,i will give you 50 for the checkers.

don't you need the checkers as well?

if you dont need it and decide to buy it,i will give you 50 for the checkers.

I got my Checkers in a lot a couple of months ago, I only need Backgammon now. I swear the only way to get this game is in a random lot, this game may be the rarest INTV game to find on its own, and only semi-rare when included in a lot.icon_mrgreen.gif Sounds like between hhw and I maybe you'll get your Checkers after all.icon_smile.gif

Dang! This is a sweet lot. I am so tempted now to hit that BIN. And I would sell the Checkers.

It really is a nie lot. that sears console box is minty! mine is a little worn. if i hadnt wasted so much money last week i would of been all over this.someone hurry and buy it already. you will have an instant 50 for the checkers!

Dang! This is a sweet lot. I am so tempted now to hit that BIN. And I would sell the Checkers.

It really is a nie lot. that sears console box is minty! mine is a little worn. if i hadnt wasted so much money last week i would of been all over this.someone hurry and buy it already. you will have an instant 50 for the checkers!

Zero Feedback scares me. And I still can't see all the other titles that good. I still may hit the button before bed.

Well. Two days and no reply to my question. Looks like I wont grab it after all.

They answered my question and said, NO. icon_mad.gif

Was your question about a more reasonable price by chance?? icon_mrgreen.gif

I've asked for better pictures of Diner and the Sears box, I have a feeling Diner isn't in fantastic shape and for that price it needs to be.

Us not buying it is killing Rev by the way, he can almost taste that Checkers.icon_rolling.gif

Well. Two days and no reply to my question. Looks like I wont grab it after all.

I've asked for better pictures of Diner and the Sears box, I have a feeling Diner isn't in fantastic shape and for that price it needs to be.

Us not buying it is killing Rev by the way, he can almost taste that Checkers.icon_rolling.gif

The seller told me, I have an offer of $250, if it falls through, I will let you know. My response was, Why isn't the BIN hit. No response yet. :?

The seller told me, I have an offer of $250, if it falls through, I will let you know. My response was, Why isn't the BIN hit. No response yet. icon_confused.gif

I wonder if he thinks it's me as I was asking about shipping to Canada and maybe he assumed I'd be willing to pay full price...I've sent him an email saying otherwise, and that I know of a few people who are interested in his auction but not at that price, particularly without better photos of Diner and the Sears box.icon_ponder.gif

give them a chance. maybe they really are new to ebay!

Rev, we're working on getting you that Checkers buddy.icon_shades.gif

Rev, Shmev. I want that Cherry, Sears Super Arcade Box. :D

rev shhhmeeev????? what what? screw you guys!!!!!!!

now you all done lost out........ :ponder:

Thanks for posting this, I looove the look of that sears system. I have searching for my Inty for six months now and can't find it (yeah, I will be on Hoarders someday) and am just about ready to pick up a system. I bet they are really a new seller, cause they didn't inflate the shipping to save on fees, actually quite the opposite. If I could get this for $200 or less, I might go for it, if they would let me pick it up as it would be less than two hour drive. Mulling it over. (I would give up the Checkers) Morgan

give them a chance. maybe they really are new to ebay!

Rev, we're working on getting you that Checkers buddy.icon_shades.gif

Rev, Shmev. I want that Cherry, Sears Super Arcade Box. icon_mrgreen.gif

rev shhhmeeev????? what what? screw you guys!!!!!!!

now you all done lost out........ icon_ponder.gif

DUDE!! You just couldn't wait could you?? icon_mrgreen.gif I'm pretty sure we could have got this out of them for $200...oh well, let me know if one of those hidden Sears games is Backgammon.icon_ponder.gif