Loco-san

toiletunes

toiletunes bought some stuff from me, paid quickly and was great to communicate with!

Thanks

Not only does he have one of the funnier usernames on this site, he also bought a copy of Candy Catcher from me! Fast payment and great communications! Thank you so much toiletunes!

This guy sent me a FREE box that he listed on the forum and insisted on paying the shipping fee. This speaks volumes of how good of a person he is! I plan on "paying this forward"!!

bought a 2600 repro game from him,and got a free game too .plus a cd with some cool music on it. shipped fast and everything is awesome!! great guy to buy from. thanks!

All these posts speak well of toiletunes as a buyer, but he is ALSO an excellent SELLER as I received many excellent quality games from him back in 2011, in fact I still have the original list and he can feel free to tell me if any are missing that he sent me:

toiletunes *AtariAge member*
1 Atlantis (got it again) (toiletunes)
2 Centipede (got it again) (toiletunes)
3 Haunted House (got it again) (toiletunes)
4 Jungle Hunt (got it again) (toiletunes)
5 Demon Attack (got it again) (toiletunes)

Sold a few 7800 games to toiletunes. Quick replies, quick payment, quick feedback. Great buyer. Thanks!

Super generous individual! I posted about having a non-working Atari 8-bit cartridge and he shipped me a spare that he had, at his expense! This kind of experience is what makes AtariAge awesome.