IGNORED

Update regarding ClassicVGM and my health

Just wanted to give everyone an update on what has been going on. For the past couple of months I have been very ill. It started as a rampant staph infection that eventually caused some kind of internal infection in my system. The past couple of months have been a living hell for me. Doctor visit after doctor visit, spending a lot of time in bed, taking horse pills, and most days trying my very best to get things done despite how I felt.

I'm still recovering from the illness and had a trip to the hospital about a week ago, but luckily I am okay and still kicking.

This, in short, led to the delay and delivery of some issues of ClassicVGM #4. I just wanted those that purchased issue 4 (that haven't received their copies yet) that they will be arriving. In the meantime, you can contact us at sales@classicvgm.com to receive a free copy of the digital. This will not affect your print subscription / pre-order in any way.

We are also extending subscriptions for the inconvenience; all you have to do is reference the delay.

Again I apologize for any inconvenience or upset this has caused anyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Looks that way...

http://www.classicvgm.com/ Domain expired 2.22.11

Last Facebook update was on November 8 and then there's this update from November 7:

Update: Refunds are being offered to our readers. We are currently

refunding orders / subscriptions as timely as possible. Also, the

ability to order ClassicVGM has been removed from the website.

I wrote several articles for this magazine as well as others here from AtariAge. I don't know why I'm the first to respond to your post.

I had an email account on the classicvgm domain where activity went nil last July. Then around August I could no longer access my account. I suppose that is when the server was hacked.

In my opinion, the mag is dead in the water.

Additionally, I plan on releasing PDFs of my articles (formatted properly) on my www site along with an article I wrote that was never submitted.

Edited by rmaerz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...