IGNORED

October Meeting

I might be a little late. The MSU v NW game starts at noon and depending on how it goes, I may want to watch it through to the end (hopefully it will be an early blow out). The latest I'll be there is 3:30 though.

Zeta can you PM me your address again? I need it.

Anything you want me to bring?

Tempest

As far as I know we will just meet at my place. That gives us more time to do actual gaming. Lets say...2:00pm.

It would be nice if Harry would come. Like I said, I have a great wall for that projector. Someone PM him!

BTW, when playing emulated games on my Mac I used a Super Nintendo controller. That's kinda like a Neo CD controller. Works pretty well for four button games.

Chris, I thought you had some exam to study for...?

Ive been prepping for the CPA exam, but I am free this saturday in question...if jboy is driving im game...!

How about aftermac and ericdelee.....and harry? and the others?

Leafboy from Canada gonna make it?

WHere are they at?

Are there any women expected in attendance? I wouldn't want to include my wife just to have her sit in a corner and knit by herself.

My wife won't be there this time. So we're down one already. :)

I know it's not 'Halloween' but anyone up for some Guitar Hero or Rock Band? I've been dying to play with more than one person and could bring my stuff.

Tempest

Are there any women expected in attendance? I wouldn't want to include my wife just to have her sit in a corner and knit by herself.

I know it's not 'Halloween' but anyone up for some Guitar Hero or Rock Band? I've been dying to play with more than one person and could bring my stuff.

Tempest

I've seen you've been doing that... - but I'm totally inept at that kind of game.

Tempest

I've seen you've been doing that... - but I'm totally inept at that kind of game.

Ahh, but that's why they make easy and beginner modes for. :) I wasn't born with a plastic guitar in my hand you know. ;)

Tempest

Tempest

Ahh, but that's why they make easy and beginner modes for. :) I wasn't born with a plastic guitar in my hand you know. ;)

Tempest

Actually, I didn't know that.

So how do I get there? Where do I park? Do I need to bring speakers? (If so, I'd like to park close as these things get heavy) Do you have a Dreamcast? If it starts at 2 PM, when does it end? Can I ask any more questions?

I will PM you my home address. Just park in the driveway.

If you are bringing the projector (which would be great) then some speakers would be nice. I don't remember what we used last time. I have some small computer speakers we could use if you don't want to pass on a pro PA system or something huge and heavy.

I absolutely have a Dreamcast and at least one VGA box. I think I only have two controllers though.

As for an ending time, there isn't one. If John and Chris drive together then they will probably not be staying over, in which case they will probably be pussing out around 11:00 or so. I'm a 2nd shift person, so I'm usually up until 4:00am every night.

You have one question left. Chose carefully!

So, here's the latest guest list:

JBoy

Chris

Harry

Tempest

Unconfirmed:

Wives of Harry and Chris.

As for Guitar Hero: Sure, bring it. The TV situation is: Harry's projector, a 27" CRT and a 15" CRT (sizes are approximate). We should have a screen to devote to band games.

FYI: My console situation is that I have a Wii with two motion control plusses, and stuff older than that. No 360 or PS3, so anyone with that kind of stuff will have to bring the machine. I have Genesis, PC Engine, Famicom/NES, Dreamcast, Saturn, and most handheld stuff after Gameboy Color.

Need to double check with Chris tonight if he still wants to go that day and i will have him meet me at my place on Saturday and we will head your way Chad.

No Mrs.Jboy again due to work and school and i might bring a extra console or two as well.

Anybody got any classic 80s toys they want to trade for a Atari XEGS?

So, here's the latest guest list:

JBoy

Chris

Harry

Tempest

Unconfirmed:

Wives of Harry and Chris.

As for Guitar Hero: Sure, bring it. The TV situation is: Harry's projector, a 27" CRT and a 15" CRT (sizes are approximate). We should have a screen to devote to band games.

FYI: My console situation is that I have a Wii with two motion control plusses, and stuff older than that. No 360 or PS3, so anyone with that kind of stuff will have to bring the machine. I have Genesis, PC Engine, Famicom/NES, Dreamcast, Saturn, and most handheld stuff after Gameboy Color.

With a 27" CRT, I could bring lightguns for "House of the Dead 2" et. al.

The last time I brought speakers with the projector plus a table for the projector.

Yes, my wife is ok so far (unless she feels really bad after dialysis).

Harry

My GH stuff is for the 360, but I don't really want to drag that along (it would be a pain to unhook). So unless someone wants to bring theirs, we'll have to pass on that. :(

I talked the Jason (Aftermac) and his wife. They're not sure if they can make it, but they'll try.

Tempest

Ive got a 360 guitar hero promotional copy straight from microsoft newish in box for trade....? should i bring it?

I've got all the GH games minus Metallica and Van Halen (would gladly trade for those though).

I've always wanted to try Samba, please do bring it (if everyone else wants to try).

So at this point I'm bringing Mr. Bones and possibly one or two other games (we'll see what I come up with).

Tempest

Oh dang, the House of the Dead thing is a good idea! I don't actually like that series, but its Halloween and gun games are like...special things from the past now, thanks to CRTs being phased out. Do we actually have two DC light guns? I don't have any. I do have two GunCon1s, so if anyone has a copy of Oh Bakyuun (highly unlikely) that would be the PERFECT game.

I also have a Saturn gun for Virtua Cop. If anyone has another Saturn gun or any PS1 GunCon games, that would be a great thing to bring.

Basically, anyone should just glance at their huge collections and bring whatever is Halloweeny. Pocky and Rocky, Ghouls and Ghosts, whatever.

FYI, Wolfgames is going out of business (again) and is handing out pretty great discounts on larger orders right now (up to %50 off everything, if you spend enough). If people are interested we could get a decent group buy going tomorrow.

I got the email from Matt today Chad and i want to pick up a certain Mega Drive game he has but am broke at the moment but if you do go and order from him let me know maybe i can pull some cash together for it and thrown in on a group order.

FYI, Wolfgames is going out of business (again) and is handing out pretty great discounts on larger orders right now (up to %50 off everything, if you spend enough). If people are interested we could get a decent group buy going tomorrow.

I got the email from Matt today Chad and i want to pick up a certain Mega Drive game he has but am broke at the moment but if you do go and order from him let me know maybe i can pull some cash together for it and thrown in on a group order.

I'm definitely getting one thing from him, but I'll hold off until tomorrow and we'll see if anyone else wants in.