IGNORED

Halo 2600 Boxes Available

Albert

woohoo! I got one :) Thanks al! (one ordered, that is.) Can't wait to have a place for my cge and second edition cart... wonder if they'll both fit...

They don't, unless you take the insert out. ;)

I bet a custom insert could be cut from cardboard that would allow for two carts. If you really wanted to fit them in there. It would probably be easy to design by using the original for measurements.

Edited by kain_kusanagi

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a small batch of boxes for Halo 2600 available. These are hand-built boxes, very strong, and will look great sitting next to your other 2600 games. Two pictures are included below.

Boxes will be shipped inside in a box, not a bubble envelope or some other inappropriate packaging. The box itself will be inside a thick, protective polyethylene bag. A cartridge insert for the box is also included, which adds more strength to the box and keeps your cartridge from sliding around.

Price is $30 shipped in the US and Canada, $35 elsewhere. Before you balk at the price, please keep in mind that these are HAND BUILT boxes, not produced in large quantities by a printer. This is also why I don't have a larger number to offer.

As I only have a small number of these boxes, please PM me if you're interested and I'll give you payment information if boxes are still available. Only one box per person, please. I will update this post once they are sold out.

Thanks,

..Al

I have a small batch of boxes for Halo 2600 available. These are hand-built boxes, very strong, and will look great sitting next to your other 2600 games. Two pictures are included below.

Boxes will be shipped inside in a box, not a bubble envelope or some other inappropriate packaging. The box itself will be inside a thick, protective polyethylene bag. A cartridge insert for the box is also included, which adds more strength to the box and keeps your cartridge from sliding around.

Price is $30 shipped in the US and Canada, $35 elsewhere. Before you balk at the price, please keep in mind that these are HAND BUILT boxes, not produced in large quantities by a printer. This is also why I don't have a larger number to offer.

As I only have a small number of these boxes, please PM me if you're interested and I'll give you payment information if boxes are still available. Only one box per person, please. I will update this post once they are sold out.

Thanks,

..Al

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...