IGNORED

Cubicolor with docs up for sale!

homerwannabee

Great stuff here:

This Cubicolor was bought in 12-08 from Joe Siegler (the webmaster for 3D Realms). About seven years ago, Joe ran into Cubicolor designer Rob Fulop online as part of his duties. Joe said, "We got to chatting about videogames, and Rob ended up sending a copy of Cubicolor. Didn't pay for it, he just nicely sent it for free."

So did he buy it or was it free?

Also this is fun to note:

I will only be accepting a M. Order (not paypal) for this auction.

Yet PayPal and Moneybookers are listed as payment options. Hmmm. Refusing PayPal and taking only an MO is an eBay no-no.

http://pages.ebay.co...nts-policy.html

I'd also rather take a money order or cashier's check over PayPal. Their fees are significant when you're talking about $2,000. I'm surprised eBay doesn't pick up on the "M. Order" text. But then again, they're not the brightest bunch.

..Al

I've given a Money Order/personal check option in some of my recent EBay sales. The way I understand EBay's rules, you are obligated to list PayPal as the perfered option, but you are fully in your right to take other payment methods also. When you set up the sale, you can pick from payment methods, and Money Orders are CLEARLY listed as one of the options. Then I also said in my auction 'prefer payment by PayPal but will take a personal check or Money Order with holding time, blah blah blah'.

Hi guys - Yes, got from Deus (who is awesome to deal with BTW). Will accept paypal, but last resort. Their customer service is horrible, so why give them more money? PM me with offers if you's like (Trades with cash, etc).

Before you sell, would you be willing to scan those documents? Important to digitally record them for posterity.

If not, hopefully someone in this community will make the deal and do the scans. Please.

• Like 1