IGNORED

Excellent trading site

27ace27

Hello all, I still drop in occasionally, and this is one of those times. I'd just like to point out a really cool game trading site called Goozex. I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but I just found it. You basically list your games, then someone requests them, you ship them to that person, get points, and you can use those points for any other game! Plus, they have plenty of systems so you can do what I'm doing and get rid of a whole bunch of Genesis sports games that you never play and get Super Paper Mario on the wii :D . Anyway, here is a referral link if you want to help me out;

http://www.goozex.com/referral.asp?idr=6266082799263

or if you are incredibly mean, here is the normal link;

http://www.goozex.com/

Cheers!

Just a quick update, some time ago I owned a game called wacky races for the Dreamcast, but it got broken and I miss it very much. good game. anyway, I had requested it on this site, but didn't have enough points. bummer, oh well. so I sent out contra on Saturday, and yesterday, it arrived. the user gave me positive feedback and I received 200 point for it. Well, turns out that Wacky races stayed in my requests list, and since it cost 150 points, and I got 200 for contra, the game was automatically traded, and shipped out the same day! Woohoo!

Smells awfully fishy to me. Like those websites where they clam you can get a free PS3 or Wii, but first you have to refer 25 friends and get them to register with the site, and then you have to fill out never ending surveys who sell your email address to scammers, then your email box gets filled with spam, and then....

EDIT: I registered an account, and I will see how it goes. I am still suspicious though...

Edited by SeberHusky