Preppie!! II

1st atariksi 30,790 2pts

2nd a8isa1 17,700 1pt

3rd fres 15,870 1pt

any corrections please post

Ok a bit better ;)

post-19705-128474068681_thumb.jpg

post-19705-128474071255_thumb.jpg

I didn't see any files that give you more than 3 men. I see you added the bonus items. But I'm stuck in North Jersey in a relative's house after I get two flat tires a couple of days ago. I guess spares don't help if there's only one of them. I got the car towed to my relative's house but can't find anybody that carries Volkwagen 225/45R1790H tires; Pepboys is out of stock, Sears charging $379 for two tires; checking out other places still so until I get home, my scores will be static.

Anyone know a cheap place to get tires, let me know (close to North Jersey).

I didn't see any files that give you more than 3 men. I see you added the bonus items. But I'm stuck in North Jersey in a relative's house after I get two flat tires a couple of days ago. I guess spares don't help if there's only one of them. I got the car towed to my relative's house but can't find anybody that carries Volkwagen 225/45R1790H tires; Pepboys is out of stock, Sears charging $379 for two tires; checking out other places still so until I get home, my scores will be static.

Bad luck with the car. I had a couple of copies that I had a go at with a sector editor... I'll post them later for anyone to use (outstide the HSC of course ;) )

22,290 Finally managed to beat level 7 on Preppie, that'll get me a piece of bonus point action! Will someone please fix that door on Preppie II, you know the one, darn frogs :D

post-19705-12847556461_thumb.jpg

[edit]

ok with those low profile tyres I am intrigued... what car is it :?:

p.s. Preppie! did you say you were an abbuc member? I was thinking of showing my support; not to vote for my own game of course! How did you pay them as they don't mention paypal on the free issue/letter they sent me :?:

Bad luck with the car. I had a couple of copies that I had a go at with a sector editor... I'll post them later for anyone to use (outstide the HSC of course ;) )

22,290 Finally managed to beat level 7 on Preppie, that'll get me a piece of bonus point action! Will someone please fix that door on Preppie II, you know the one, darn frogs :D

post-19705-12847556461_thumb.jpg

[edit]

ok with those low profile tyres I am intrigued... what car is it :?:

It's a Volkwagen Jetta. Costs too much to fix in USA. Good car if it doesn't require fixing.

Preppie II is easier than Preppie I. Just getting to level 7 was hard-- perhaps I need a better joystick along with the tires as sometimes it seems to move in a wacky way in Preppie I. I'll predict that people who spend equal time and at least a few days on both games will end up with higher score in Preppie II.

And level 1 in Preppie II, the cars seem to move as if they have flat tires.

It's a Volkwagen Jetta. Costs too much to fix in USA. Good car if it doesn't require fixing.

I live directly opposite to the VW Headquarters and main factory in Wolfsburg, shall I jump over and put a complain in for you? ;-)

Yeah, ask them how to turn of the engine light indicator. I paid so many times to fix that light and it keeps coming back.

Tires are nothing compared to price they quoted me to fix that engine light.

Ok a bit better ;)

post-19705-128474068681_thumb.jpg

post-19705-128474071255_thumb.jpg

sorry, dont know anything in north jersey, but down in south jersey i do... and if you come down here, you can even use my 800XL to play some HSC...

(i am 10mins south of Atlantic City)

sloopy.

22,290 Finally managed to beat level 7 on Preppie, that'll get me a piece of bonus point action!

How about a bonus for getting best score without using CLOAK. Here's my score without using CLOAK-- I didn't know how to use it until after I had played a few games and ran into it by accident. CLOAK reminds of CLOAD (in BASIC) so I keep misspelling it and have to keep correcting it as I type this.

post-16716-12847703638_thumb.jpg

How about a bonus for getting best score without using CLOAK. Here's my score without using CLOAK-- I didn't know how to use it until after I had played a few games and ran into it by accident. CLOAK reminds of CLOAD (in BASIC) so I keep misspelling it and have to keep correcting it as I type this.

What is that CLOAK thing for? I also didn´t use it because I don´t know how and when and why.

22,290 Finally managed to beat level 7 on Preppie, that'll get me a piece of bonus point action!

I think that explains why my early basic programs save to tape used to disappear :D

Tips

Preppie! - When jumping hold stick up/down *then* press fire when ready to jump.

Preppie! II - Hold down fire to use the cloak, you can then go throught frogs, cars etc. (skr ;) )

atariksi's car :?: ;)

post-19705-128480210586_thumb.jpg

What is that CLOAK thing for? I also didn´t use it because I don´t know how and when and why.

CLOAK turns you invisible; according to definition of the word, it's suppose to conceal or hide you but that doesn't make sense in the cars screen since they would still run over you even if you were invisible. However, you can avoid cars and frogs by turning invisible but it runs out quickly and you lose bonus points. So I got the maximum bonus by not using my CLOAK. Here's my score w/using CLOAK (not much improvement):

post-16716-128480359947_thumb.jpg