IGNORED

The GOAT Store

Gabsters89

I bought myself a Lynx 2 on ebay last night(submit an offer button is the best thing ever).. But it only came with like 3 games so now I'm trying to grab a few more, but ebay prices were a little ridiculous. So I'm trying the goat store now and their prices are better. I just thought I'd ask you guys since you'll know better than I will. Are the Goat Stores pricing the best I'm gonna find? Are there any other alternatives to buy some cheap?

The pricing will totally depend on what you're getting. Most of the common Lynx games can be found for dirt cheap on eBay. However, I know the GOAT Store has had a decent selection of a few of the harder to find titles, although I haven't checked their website lately. Their prices on those I've always found pretty good, and I can attest to their service.

Yes, those are all about the going rate for those games. I think Slimeworld may be a bit cheaper through the GOAT Store than what I paid through eBay. You can often find Xbots and Crystal Mines II in cheapo bundles on eBay, but those are totally fair prices for them. Can't complain about those prices at all.