IGNORED

ColecoVision - Mario Bros Revision.A - Rom Release?

retroillucid

Is there any alternative? $130 is a lot to pay just to acquire one 32kb rom file. I would buy the Atarimax SD but I just like the carts I currently have and use those, so I haven't really needed it. It doesn't seem like it would make common sense to spend that much at this point.

Unfortunately, no alternative option to date and $130 for the AtariMax Ultimate SD Cart with the Mario Bros. Rev A. (FULL GAME) and Mr. Chin (FULL GAME) rom files is far cheaper than any other option currently available....

:arrow: Original Mario Bros CIB recently sold for some $300 on eBay the other day

:arrow: A couple MB Rev. A CIBs sold for $300 last month

:arrow: If Mr. Chin CIB showed up on eBay, it would probably go for between $250-$300

So, at least with the AtariMax SD Cart, you get the game roms as well and then can download all the original CV game roms and a good number of the Homebrews game roms and put them on the SD Cart to play on the CV.

Actually Mario Bros CIB went for $365.00, On Rev. A someone got lucky and stole it on a buy now/best offer for $300 its worth way more to the right people. The Mario Bros. Proto sold for $1000.00 a few weeks ago. There has been a surprising amount of Mario Bros. games on ebay lately. Mr Chin I haven't seen it on ebay for a auction yet.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...