IGNORED

A chance to get all the INTV Homebrews in one shot....again

Rev

And i thought i overpaid when i won this similar auction a few weeks ago. Who is selling this? I know they are from AA.....

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2506973113741?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250697311374&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

for after auction is gone:

Up for sale are all 7 of the newest games from Left Turn Only and Intelligentvision

Only around 100-250 of these games were ever produced and sold from 2000-2009

I have all 7

Stonix

Space Patrol

Same Game and Robots

4Tris

Robot Rubble

League of Light

Mine Hunter

These games are going on ebay from $500-$999 Individually

I have never seen all 7 sold at once...

I have a low low reserve... Start Bidding Today

Games have been played and opened but treated with the utmost respect

No Returns..

Edited by revolutionika

Hmmm. I called the last one correctly.....pressure is on. I predict max bid of $1800 this time, missing Overlays vs other auction...plus technically there are two versions of 4tris from Intelligentvision and LTO (not including the initial one and the Philly Classic version....not going to get $5000, wonder what reserve is????icon_ponder.gif

Hmmm. I called the last one correctly.....pressure is on. I predict max bid of $1800 this time, missing Overlays vs other auction...plus technically there are two versions of 4tris from Intelligentvision and LTO (not including the initial one and the Philly Classic version....not going to get $5000, wonder what reserve is????icon_ponder.gif

i already bid 1000 and have not met the reserve.do you think it is 1800 or 2500? and i agree.it will never get to 5000,let alone 2500.i may have been the only one willing to go that high but i could be wrong.

i already bid 1000 and have not met the reserve.do you think it is 1800 or 2500? and i agree.it will never get to 5000,let alone 2500.i may have been the only one willing to go that high but i could be wrong.

My reserve guess is $2500. I'm not bidding, have them all, plus too many other want lists to fill....icon_mrgreen.gif

My reserve guess is $2500. I'm not bidding, have them all, plus too many other want lists to fill....icon_mrgreen.gif

no way i am going to bid up to 2500 again.whoever is this auction is.why dont you reveal yourself and just sell it here on AA and save your self some ebay fees. i offer you 1500 right now if you are reading this.

Wow... umm... I see if I ever need some extra cash in a hurry, I'll sell mine off O_o

When did

Robot Rubble

League of Light

Get a homebrew release?

not a real homebrew release.kind of an under the table release.

i wonder how many copies are in existance?

what do you think of these overpriced homebrews?

:D

well, I don't think they are overpriced.....those are very limited and they don't change hand a lot during the year.

i actually meant the ones that were the buy it now for 500 and 1000. dont you think that those are overpriced? they've been one ebay for like over a year at least. :roll: and no one buys them.

not a real homebrew release.kind of an under the table release.

i wonder how many copies are in existance?

I believe each of the two titles had 100 released.

Odd. I've picked up every INTV homebrew I could find when it was released. I must have missed this one somehow.