IGNORED

Game & Watches For Sale

Tempest

While digging around in my basement looking for something I found a box containing all my Game & Watch units. For a brief period of time I started collecting them, but I've decided that I'm not going to do handhelds so I'd like to sell them. All of them worked the last time I used them, but I haven't tested them recently as I need to get batteries.

Here's what I have:

Octopus - $35 (has a small scratch in the upper right of screen, game works fine though).

Thief in Garden - $10 (not working, but it seems to be fairly rare. Was working before, might be bad battery contact?)

Donkey Kong JR - $25

Donkey Kong II (multi-screen, with manual) - $40

Tempest

Ok I got around to testing these (offer accordingly)

Thief in Garden - Doesn't seem to turn on. No clue what's wrong

Parachute - Can't move left and right. The game seems to work though, maybe it's just some dirty contacts?

Octopus - Works great

Donkey Kong JR - Works fine.

Donkey Kong II (multi-screen, with manual) - Works great (this was mine as a kid and I barely used it)

Mario Bros (multi-screen) - Works great

Donkey Kong - I tried to get it all back together but I'm just not talented enough. All the pieces are there so if you know how these go back together I'm sure it would work.

Tempest

I'll give you $5 for the DK. :)

Mitch

I might take you up on that. I was hoping for $10, but given its condition that might not be reasonable. If anything it can be used for parts as it's in good shape.

Tempest

Well, it's a bit of a gamble whether it will work when it's assembled and I don't care to wager more than $5. Plus shipping will probably be several more dollars.

I might pick up the other not fully functioning ones as well if you care to sell them fairly inexpensively. :)

Mitch

• 4 years later...