• Bug Attack

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Poll closes Sunday 3rd October 10am BST

Alley Cat

Ixion

Crossfire

Zeppelin

Bug Attack

I thought Zeppelin was some rock singer not a game.

Heh. Funny stuff. [... and one of them said "Yeah, that will go over like a lead balloon". When Jimmy formed his own band, he remembered this and thought "Lead Zeppelin" would be good, both from that conversation and the heavy/light contradiction similar to the band named IRON BUTTERFLY. They decided to drop the "a" so Americans wouldn't mispronounce it. ]

anything but that *&*&^*&*&^%$^%'ing preppie II... crossfire roolz... was my first game, and first cart... and still have the cart... do we get bonus for using original 800/cart to play?

FYI: crossfire works on XL/XE with a joystick only, but on 400/800 you can use kb too...

sloopy.

V

O

TE

VOTE

Very clever trbb! :);):thumbsup:

ROTFL. Took me some time, but now I got it. icon_thumbsup.gif

aw shucks, I'd like to claim it was clever but the blinking polls seem to forever disappear unless you put things in all the boxes! It distracted you all from seeing that I'd put the wrong date in (now fixed) so that's good too :)

V

O

TE

VOTE

aw shucks, I'd like to claim it was clever but the blinking polls seem to forever disappear unless you put things in all the boxes! It distracted you all from seeing that I'd put the wrong date in (now fixed) so that's good too :)

I had that happen to me when i tried to post game polls for the 5200 and 7800 HSC's.

I left those 3 boxes empty. I think only the last box has to have something in it.

I have an idea for what i'm going to put in those boxes the next time i put up game polls. :idea:

V

O

TE

VOTE

I had that happen to me when i tried to post game polls for the 5200 and 7800 HSC's.

I left those 3 boxes empty. I think only the last box has to have something in it.

I have an idea for what i'm going to put in those boxes the next time i put up game polls. :idea:

I heard Dan Brown is going to use these cryptic messages as the source for his new book... I gave up on the new one as it gave me a strange sense of $déjà vu :roll:

V

O

TE

VOTE

I heard Dan Brown is going to use these cryptic messages as the source for his new book... I gave up on the new one as it gave me a strange sense of $déjà vu :roll:

trbb,

have you ever used the reason for edit box?

I haven't used that yet. It doesn't look like i really need to use it.

I have now ;)

Good for audit purposes I suppose...

Edited by therealbountybob
I have the power

How do you see who voted for what? It used to be that you can see who voted for which game. That crossfire and Bug attack look like BASIC games or could be done in BASIC.

I think it depends on if pulic poll is selected, it wasn't this time. Hope you're not trying to intimidate the voters ;)

I don't know much about cross fire but Bug Attack is an awesome game right up there with centipede, one of my all time favourites, especially the extra man ditty, so you'd think I would have voted for it, but I voted for Ixion :D

How do you see who voted for what? It used to be that you can see who voted for which game. That crossfire and Bug attack look like BASIC games or could be done in BASIC.

I think it depends on if pulic poll is selected, it wasn't this time. Hope you're not trying to intimidate the voters ;)

I don't know much about cross fire but Bug Attack is an awesome game right up there with centipede, one of my all time favourites, especially the extra man ditty, so you'd think I would have voted for it, but I voted for Ixion :D

I just found out about Bug Attack here recently. It looks like an interesting (bordering on esoteric) variation of Centipede. I'm with Bob though, Ixion all the way!