IGNORED

FS: Very nice 5200 set - New pictures! $125 shipped in the USA! <SOLD!>

eightbit

Sorry, my mobilephone say it send, but it not go then. (Hard using forum in old phone and mini-opera.) Can you send email to me. Jake.depression@gmail.com. I'm interesting this 5200 (without best controllers) if possible pay it using paypal and send it to Finland.

Sorry, no can do. I feel for you guys overseas, but I cannot be held responsible for mailing the system to Finland. I cringe every time I ship it inside of the USA!

Bumped up! I calculate the rest of the games left (minus Klax which is on hold) at $285. If someone would like to take them all in one shot, I'll give it all to you for $200, shipping included (USA ONLY)! If you want the system and gold controller as well, add $100 and you can have that as well.

Ok, still have quite a bit left. I am now taking 10% off whatever the listed price is for these games. Buy more and save!

Also, feel free to shoot offers on bulk purchases!

Is the CIB gremlins the 1984 or 1986 version?

Is the cart sticker shiny silver or dull grey?

(what is the copyright on the cart sticker?)

If it is the shiny silver 1984 version, I want it.

And I will buy a few others too.

Please let me know. Thanks!

Is the 1984 version worth more? And if so, how much? It has been a hard time finding information on this. Thanks.

To the top. Klax is gone. Offer for $150 shipped for the remainder of the carts still in effect. Anyone interested in the Best Electronics gold re-built 5200 joystick sold alone? It is guaranteed for life and is probably one of the very few controllers you will find working 100%! I paid $55 plus ship from Best only a month or so ago for it. Will take $45 + $5 shipped for it if someone wants it!

If I didnt already have a 5200 I would snap this up - this is a really good deal on a system w/trackball and carts listed shipped!

Yes, it is ;) I just want to clean up at this point. I re-worked the sale thread and have new pics of everything you get for $125 to avoid confusion ;)

If I didnt already have a 5200 I would snap this up - this is a really good deal on a system w/trackball and carts listed shipped!

Yes, it is ;) I just want to clean up at this point. I re-worked the sale thread and have new pics of everything you get for $125 to avoid confusion ;)

would you consider shipping to Canada? How much extra would it run me? If your willing I have good refs (See my sig) and I Paypal ASAP...........

You'd have to pack it like a tank though crossing the border can be a bitch and Canada post are not the most careful lol!

would you consider shipping to Canada? How much extra would it run me? If your willing I have good refs (See my sig) and I Paypal ASAP...........

You'd have to pack it like a tank though crossing the border can be a bitch and Canada post are not the most careful lol!

You need no refs my friend ;) We have done dealings before I believe on DP (my name is "zektor" there and most other places). Umm..not so sure on the shipping. All I do know is that I shipped a 7800, joysticks, ps and a few games to AtariLeaf not too long ago (he has an unboxing vid on youtube of this) and that small semi-light box ran me $29 to ship...and that was the absolute cheapest method.

I am just afraid the 5200 set would run something in the range of $60-$80 to ship to Canada. I can box it up and double check with the post office sometime this week if you are really interested, but be forewarned that shipping may be pretty darn steep. Maybe we can do a half/half kind of thing since I was offering free shipping in the USA. Well, if still interested, PM me ;)

A winner is me lol! Wrapped this up in PM's and I will tell all you folks I have had nothing but a horrible time with Atari items mainly computers but I am a collector and I know I am opening myself up to more pain with a 5200 but I am weird like that lol! Seriously though this looks like a beautiful setup to start with and I look forward to being further lured into the Atari fold with this acquisition. Thanks eightbit!

A winner is me lol! Wrapped this up in PM's and I will tell all you folks I have had nothing but a horrible time with Atari items mainly computers but I am a collector and I know I am opening myself up to more pain with a 5200 but I am weird like that lol! Seriously though this looks like a beautiful setup to start with and I look forward to being further lured into the Atari fold with this acquisition. Thanks eightbit!

The 5200 is very rewarding providing you invest the time and effort to:

A. Find a good working console (you are done on this part rest assured!)

B. Find functional controllers.

Part B is the tough part. Well, not really tough if you do not mind spending $55. I can wholeheartedly, 1000% recommend Best Electronics for their "gold" controller. It is guaranteed for life (they have been in business long enough to warrant this I think!) and it works perfect. I ordered one of these and I was done. Don't bother with ebay refurbs, you'll only waste your coin. There are other options of course (DIY), but if you want a controller that feels like it came out of the box new and will remain that way for a very very long time, Best is the way to go.

http://www.best-electronics-ca.com/5200.htm

You need no refs my friend ;) We have done dealings before I believe on DP (my name is "zektor" there and most other places).

Yeah, I'm still enjoying myself with your former 800XL (via Ebay, where you're "zektor") Good seller!

[bonus points 'cause the machine's all socketed!]

You need no refs my friend ;) We have done dealings before I believe on DP (my name is "zektor" there and most other places).

Yeah, I'm still enjoying myself with your former 800XL (via Ebay, where you're "zektor") Good seller!

[bonus points 'cause the machine's all socketed!]

I was wondering what happened to my socketed 800XL ;) Glad it's alive and ticking! (Not like I would think that it wouldn't be mind you!)

Welp, this sale marks the last of my 5200 items...all of it. Thanks to everyone who purchased something and please do enjoy folks!