IGNORED

Hey I'm Famous!

NE146

Ok maybe not me, but my namesake is.. Woohooo! :party:

Check out the latest EGM and there in a highly relevant article, what's there at the top? Take a look! Why it does my heart good to see the 2600 getting the proper respect and attention in these newfangled days of X-cubes and playstation 3's and all that. We should all be proud! :D

WE'RE NUMBER ONE!! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!! (continue chanting with me)

post-31-1038438683_thumb.jpg

I don't think you are going to find too many companies willing to take the financial risk in releasing such a game. Look at the controversy surrounding the BMX game that has topless females. They are getting upset over simple nudity which should not be such an issue. Just imagine how upset the buying public would be over something much stronger.

I don't think you are going to be seeing anything like that in the near future except for a very limited distribution.

I don't think you are going to find too many companies willing to take the financial risk in releasing such a game. Look at the controversy surrounding the BMX game that has topless females. They are getting upset over simple nudity which should not be such an issue. Just imagine how upset the buying public would be over something much stronger.

OK then, don’t you think that it’s absolutely insane that a game like “BMX XXX” has to be modified simply because of a boob shot or two but yet the “Grand Theft Auto” series sells like hot-cakes. Something seems wrong with the world when the uproar is over a nude human form and not graphic representations of mass murder.

Sorry, I got a little off topic there but this kinda stuff just drives me crazy.

OK then, don’t you think that it’s absolutely insane that a game like “BMX XXX” has to be modified simply because of a boob shot or two but yet the “Grand Theft Auto” series sells like hot-cakes. Something seems wrong with the world when the uproar is over a nude human form and not graphic representations of mass murder.

Sorry, I got a little off topic there but this kinda stuff just drives me crazy.

Only sony pulled the nudity... Nintendo and Microsoft both know that the boob shots are probably all that is going to sell the game, and have not asked for it to be censored. Sony does it again!

Only sony pulled the nudity... Nintendo and Microsoft both know that the  

boob shots are probably all that is going to sell the game, and have not  

asked for it to be censored.  Sony does it again!

I'm with SS on this one, it's just plain dumb. What's the message Sony is

sending here -- hardcore violence is okay, but T&A is not? :P

Only partly, though. I understand that there's green blood in Doom for the GBA.

Bleh. Thanks for giving me an excuse not to buy it though! :)

BTW, I don't know why, but recently whenever I see your avatar

a thought pops into my head that parodies a song by Metallica I

like: "Where's your crown, King Sausage?"

Violence is ok but heaven forbid if you show any part of the female body. That seems to be the consensus for Sony. So blow up someone with your rocket launcher as long as everything naughty is covered up.

Someone needs to remind Sony the age old concept of Sex sells. They should have kept it in the game and maybe only allowed someone using a code to see it. My understanding that the game itself is pretty good and the nudity was basically a novelty thrown in to distinguish from some other games.