IGNORED

Pre-Order Page is now up for 7800 Expansion Module

Curt Vendel

Have a good time this weekend Curt! Someone that goes post some pics or video!

mimo, he just said he'd contact us before. It looks like you can still update the old store info.

www.syzygycompany.com/storefront

login and go to your account info.,. should be under your order info.

Don't forget the .com before /storefront.

Edited by gorfcadet

Hi Everyone -

Getting lots of emails from people about not seeing their accounts on the new storefront, the old storefront is still available here -

www.syzygycompany/storefront

Everyone is asking why the old orders aren't moved over to the new store, they are two totally different stores and their databases are different, so instead of fighting to move the data over, its all safely stored when its time to ship and as I have mentioned previously, well before the ship date I will start contacting people by the order of their pre-order sale and will verify shipping information, so you don't need to email me updated info, we'll get all of that at shipping time, no worries there.

So the new storefront is here now:

www.syzygycompany.com/store or www.thejoystickstore.com

No, the XM's are not for sale anymore, and they will not be until pre-orders ship, the pre-order pricing is over as well...

Hope to see some AA'ers at Too Many Games Expo this Saturday in Philly (www.toomanygames.com) , I will have an XM running with an CC2 plugged in showcases quite a few XM enhanced games, I'm sorry if I didn't get everyone's game to show, so I apologize for other homebrewers who's games may not be shown, I'm primarily at the show for the new Classic 2 USB joysticks and the Atari inc. books, but I wanted to bring an XM out for people to try out and to play some of the new games....

Thanks,

Curt

Curt-

I know you answered me via PM but just a question for those of us that paid via your amazon link, you have that information stored as well, correct?

Have a good time this weekend Curt! Someone that goes post some pics or video!

mimo, he just said he'd contact us before. It looks like you can still update the old store info.

www.syzygycompany.com/storefront

login and go to your account info.,. should be under your order info.

Don't forget the .com before /storefront.

Which is the problem, I don't have my old log on details so can't update my details on the system. Despite several attempts to contact curt both by pm here and on the legacy and sysergy websites I have had no response to my requests. I just don't want to be left high and dry after being patient for so many years

Which is the problem, I don't have my old log on details so can't update my details on the system. Despite several attempts to contact curt both by pm here and on the legacy and sysergy websites I have had no response to my requests. I just don't want to be left high and dry after being patient for so many years

... well before the ship date I will start contacting people by the order of their pre-order sale and will verify shipping information, so you don't need to email me updated info, we'll get all of that at shipping time, no worries there...

Thanks for the regurgitation .

so I guess you didn't read what I had posted.

CURT DOES NOT HAVE MY UP TO DATE CONTACT INFORMATION. I CANNOT UPDATE MY INFORMATION.

SO HOW THE HELL IS HE GOING TO CONTACT ME TO SEE IF MY DETAILS ARE CORRECT?

MAYBE TELEPATHY?!

Dude, friggin' chill. I sent a calm and polite private message to him with my concern about how the old storefront was down, and even had my confirmation number e-mail. Just send a polite (and I emphasise: POLITE) message to him simply asking if he has your confirmation in the old database, and provide him with a new address. It's that simple. You've no need to get bent out of shape.

Seriously, you don't think I have done that? Read my post again, I have as already stated sent both pm and email through both store fronts and have had no response, and this has been done politely over the last 2 years when I realised there may be a problem.

The rant was not at curt, but trebor whom had obviously not read the post or misunderstood what I was trying to say.

@mayhem, correct, my email address has changed, I can't even remember the email I used to make the payment as it was a gmail account set up to make the one off payment.

I am behind curt 100% as I have stated several times on many topics. I just feel ignored, the only response so far is a don't update your information comment in this thread.

I am confused how he can contact me if he does not have the correct information and I am not allowed to give the correct details?

Just trying to sort things BEFORE they become a problem. Surely that is good business practice?

As for chilling out, I am sitting in my comfy arm chair, in a sunny conservatory listening to dark side of the moon on vinyl. Beer in hand. Chilled enough thanks

• Like 1

Please calm down - don't be flustered...

Your active here on AA which is a great plus, if I can't find someone I will look for them here as well, if your email bounces I will be trying a telco#, if someone has completely changed all info I will post up saying "I'm looking for such and such, please contact me" and I'll get things taken care of. You can go on the old store and log into your account to make changes if you need, I posted the old link up for those who needed it and I have tons of PM's from people saying that they've changed info and I've kept them and when the time comes I will use that info. So everything will be fine.

Thanks for the regurgitation .

so I guess you didn't read what I had posted.

CURT DOES NOT HAVE MY UP TO DATE CONTACT INFORMATION. I CANNOT UPDATE MY INFORMATION.

SO HOW THE HELL IS HE GOING TO CONTACT ME TO SEE IF MY DETAILS ARE CORRECT?

MAYBE TELEPATHY?!

• Like 2

The rant was not at curt, but trebor whom had obviously not read the post or misunderstood what I was trying to say.

I did read what you posted and did not misunderstand.

Curt made it clear he would contact all pre-sale buyers before shipping the XM, and I was just emphasizing that point to you.

If there was any doubt by what means or methods he would use to reach you, hopefully his reply here has put your mind at ease. ;)

Please calm down - don't be flustered...

Your active here on AA which is a great plus, if I can't find someone I will look for them here as well, if your email bounces I will be trying a telco#, if someone has completely changed all info I will post up saying "I'm looking for such and such, please contact me" and I'll get things taken care of. You can go on the old store and log into your account to make changes if you need, I posted the old link up for those who needed it and I have tons of PM's from people saying that they've changed info and I've kept them and when the time comes I will use that info. So everything will be fine.

Thanks for you reply Curt. I just needed some re-assurance and your post has given that.

Have a fun weekend

• 5 weeks later...

After a slew of technical and health issues in addition to losing a partner which left the final revision of the system in limbo, the logic and physical design had to be reworked to a in between Rev 2 and Rev 3 (Rev 2.5).

Curt is working to have that accomplished, ASAP.

If you are looking for a more detailed breakdown, see here: http://www.atarimuse...7800/expansion/

• 5 months later...

The page is gone...what WAS this thing?

After a slew of technical and health issues in addition to losing a partner which left the final revision of the system in limbo, the logic and physical design had to be reworked to a in between Rev 2 and Rev 3 (Rev 2.5).

Curt is working to have that accomplished, ASAP.

If you are looking for a more detailed breakdown, see here: http://www.atarimuse...7800/expansion/

that's weird that more info wasn't in the first post of the thread.
Well, darn, I was hoping it was able to convert 5200 carts to the 7800, since my 5 5200 systems are dead, but my 7800 is still strong
Edited by Falconhood

The page is gone...what WAS this thing?

that's weird that more info wasn't in the first post of the thread.
Well, darn, I was hoping it was able to convert 5200 carts to the 7800, since my 5 5200 systems are dead, but my 7800 is still strong

If you're referring to Legacy Engineering Curt has moved to a new website:

http://www.syzygycompany.com/storefront/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=42&products_id=115&zenid=ths1b0c5bndjc600u0efofa063

The XM isn't available for preorder right now. It'll be available for order again once Curt has shipped out all of the current preorders. There's still no time frame on that.

If you were referring the atari museum link that one is working fine for me right now even after hitting the refresh button.

If you're referring to Legacy Engineering Curt has moved to a new website:

http://www.syzygycompany.com/storefront/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=42&products_id=115&zenid=ths1b0c5bndjc600u0efofa063

The XM isn't available for preorder right now. It'll be available for order again once Curt has shipped out all of the current preorders. There's still no time frame on that.

Actually, the new link is here: http://www.syzygycompany.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=51 ;)

Update from Curt here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/218921-xm-any-chance-it-will-be-in-our-hands-by-christmas/page-2?do=findComment&comment=2875154

• Like 1

If people want to be impatient about something, how about being impatient for a replacement for the CC2?