IGNORED

Pre-Order Page is now up for 7800 Expansion Module

Curt Vendel

All I can say is not software related. And not the h2. And its has 3 times the investment money. And I dont have a dime in it so I have nothing else to say..

Just that dropping money down for anything and not seeing it for years is wrong without any sorta updates. And this is nothing new..

The best programmer I have ever dealt with is PMP. Only asks for money when the product he makes is ready to be shipped..

Is that not the way it always should be??

There is absolutely no hassle and buyer and seller are always 100% satisfied.

I think that's one of the many reasons why Bob has a great reputation on AA.

I guess one reason is many of these build it for me people never put their money where their mouth is and if I made 20k worth of product for the unwilling and unknowing would I want to be sitting on it forever..

I see lots of oh I cant afford your game and oh thats 10.00 too much.. well.. why did you ask for it in the first place with ten thumbs up googly eyes and kissy face to boot.

Sometimes the buyers dishonesty creates its own problems..

• Like 1

I agree it's not good people have to wait THAT long after the pre-order. It may be some kind of a record.

Yet it's also easy to say homebrewers should put their own money up-front when you're not in their shoes.. Not everyone has an income that allows him to just invest thousands of dollars for a hobby and then wait for it to come back. You see in this thread how people say they would be in trouble with their wife if they had paid just 150$ and waited for 6 months. Imagine putting 5000 Dollars or so up front to buy materials and pay for manufacturing of 100 cartridges, just for your hobby, not a viable business.

If someone can do that, great. Very convenient for us. But it is nothing people should understand as "how it should be".

I have said very little on the topic of the XM, simply because I am very patient and I know that throwing a tantrum won't help anything get done. ;) I'll just say two things:

1. Now that we have some games close to being ready for the XM, I'm "chomping at the bit", wishing this were finished.
  2. I find it ironic that I RUSHED to order it, placing the order as soon as my budget allowed (Nov 20, 2010). I didn't even have a 7800 at the time :D

That's all I have to say for now. Merry Christmas everyone!

-Rob

Merry Christmas to you as well Trlb.

Its a brisk -49C this morn with the wind. Gonna warm up 30C warmer in 2 days..

Thats a 54deg F increase in temp in 48hours. Cool eh?

I ordered mine as well as soon as I seen you could. It will all be good!!

Its unreal what the developers are creating for the 7800!!

• Like 1