IGNORED

My Collection

krae_man

Hi Guys,

Brand new here. Wish I found this place sooner. I'll be around mostly the marketplace looking to add things to my collection.

Anyway here it is:

1z3bdrt.jpg

2hzpd95.jpg

As you can see, I love collecting handhelds. Here's a better view of them:

2pzmzns.jpg

nn8c2a.jpg

My first ever game system was an Atari 800XL and I love that thing to death so I'll have to check out the 8bit computer forum as well.

• Like 1

Yeah I keep meaning to buy the AC tap but never get around to it.

It's actually my second Virtual Boy. The first one stopped working and I looked up online what the problem was and tried to fix it myself and learned I should Never EVER try that again :lol:

I really hope the 3DS has a handheld VC with Virtual Boy games.

Edited by krae_man

• 1 month later...

Thanks.

The system above the turner is an Epoch Game Pocket Computer. The boxes under the Microvision are game boxes, not the system box. I honestly don't remember if I have the box for the console itself or not. I don't remember what came with the ebay auction anymore :lol:

I have a couple more systems since I took that photo as well. One is a Gamate and the other is a Game.com Pocket Pro.

Edited by krae_man

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll give you my left foot for your Turbo Express. That is a console I never think of when I have money to buy it.

How many games does your left foot come with? And more importantly, is it Portable?

Just one game, the old school classic "Little Piggies" games. It also comes with more hair then it should, and a bad smell. PM me if you are interested :D .

Just one game, the old school classic "Little Piggies" games. It also comes with more hair then it should, and a bad smell. PM me if you are interested :D .

I know a gal that would love it!

You 2 ain't the on GA kids on this block :P I grew up in Athens.

B

Edited by bigbee99