IGNORED

7800 XM1 Update Status...

Curt Vendel

Hi All,

Quickie update:

Still behind schedule, pending items...

1. Nameplates (these are REALLY driving me nuts!) are still not here

2. Boxart not finished - because I can't take final photo's without the product with nameplates

3. Printing - Boxes are here, but the color box sleeves are not since they haven't been run without box art

4. Manuals - done, used lower res placeholder graphic on manuals which I can't use on the box as I need it in 300dpi

5. Cartridge guides - have to go with standard 2600 guides modified, the company I used has disappeared, no one answers the phones and looks like I've lost my deposit with them, so I'm working on a interim solution until I can have new cartridge guides done.

6. Christmas & New Years, holidays are dead ahead and I seriously doubt I'm going to get much of this resolved in the next couple of days before closing up for the holidays.

So I'm sorry to say we are looking at January to ship now, probably at the end of the 1st week, so project is now going to be about 5-6 weeks behind schedule :-(

Curt

I understand your frustration, but you're doing what you can.

Keep up the good work, and no worries. I don't mind waiting for quality.

Thanks for the work you've been doing and keep doing and have a good Christmas.

Regards,

Brad

Sorry to hear about your troubles with your suppliers. I didn't get to preorder the XM (I've got my classic gaming money tied up in another project for the time being), but I'll definitely be on board after the general release. The delay doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Thanks for all your hard work on this project.

Well, that your cart guide company bailed on you sucks, especially since they stole your money. :| I hope it wasn't too much. I'd be really steamed.

I think a lot of us figured that with some of the production issues, you'd be getting them out in January. No worries.

Thanks for the update!

Sorry to hear about some of the issues with suppliers. The cart guide issue is burning me a little ... so unprofessional and dishonest.

I have patience and can keep waiting. Appreciate all the work you've done to make this something special! :thumbsup:

Besides, the extra time can probably be used by GroovyBee to finish off his dungeon game! :P

• 2 weeks later...