IGNORED

Wanted: Vectrex manual scans

user42

Now that I have completed the ColecoVision and Intellivision US manual collections (and the Atari 2600 set is near complete also), I need something new to collect. Then I realized that I have almost no Vectrex manuals...

I know there are a lot of collectors around here so if some of you could help by scanning a few manuals that would be fantastic. I am looking for USA manuals (Vectrex branded, not MB branded).

Here is the first download pack, 9 game manuals plus hardware manuals.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=65CN3DYU

WANTED USA SCANS

BLITZ

CLEAN SWEEP

CRAZY COASTER 3D

FORTRESS OF NARZOD

HEADS UP

HYPER CHASE

MELODY MASTER

MINE STORM

MINE STORM 3D

NARROW ESCAPE 3D

POLAR RESCUE

POLE POSITION

RIP OFF

SPACE WAR

SPIKE

SPINBALL

STAR CASTLE

STARHAWK

STAR TREK:TMP

WEB WARS

Edited by user42

Yeah it is a great resource of information. Although they don't really have manual scans. They have scans of photocopies of the Artmaster and Dark Tower manuals, and the rest are just text. I will add those 2 to my collection for now but real manual scan are still wanted.

I am selling a bunch of manuals for various systems over here..http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/170050-game-manuals-for-sale/

I bring this up here because I am now willing to trade any manual on the sale on the list, free shipping in the US, for scans of a Vectrex manual. Scan 10 manuals and you get 10 free manuals. Good deal right... :thumbsup:

Edited by user42

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I found a 3D Imager on craigslist and, even though I really wanted to keep the manuals for 3D Minestorm & Narrow Escape, I figured that I should keep them together as a set when I sold the imager on eBay, so I made some nice scans of those 2 manuals, printed them out, & have copies in my personal collection.

These PDFs are intended to be printed on a double-sided printer, flipping pages on the short side of the page, stacked & trimmed on a paper cutter, then stapled in the spine.

Thanks,

-Jason

3D_MineStorm.pdf

3D_Narrow_Escape.pdf

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Vectrex manual² project has progressed, now there are two hand-vectorized manuals available:

Star Castle (PDF, ~200 kByte)

Dark Tower (PDF, ~200 kByte)

Copyright notice:
Private usage of the Vectrex manual²s is free. Commercial usage of the PDF (i.e. you get money for the electronic or printed manual directly or indirectly) is only allowed with my explicit agreement and permission. © 2014. Dark Tower manual will require explicit permission of 50tbrd in addition.

Edited by hcmffm

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

These scans are Bitchin! I love how high res and perfect they look!

Thanks for your positive feedback, adamchevy. :) I guess you refer to my Vectrex Manuals². These "scans" are manual vectorizations, this is why quality is that high. By now, 11 Vectrex manual²s are completed, I'd expect about 2 more years till all of them are vectorized.

• Like 1

Thanks for your positive feedback, adamchevy. :) I guess you refer to my Vectrex Manuals². These "scans" are manual vectorizations, this is why quality is that high. By now, 11 Vectrex manual²s are completed, I'd expect about 2 more years till all of them are vectorized.

Yes, I'm referring to your vectorizations, thanks for these .

• Like 1

• 2 years later...