IGNORED

My fansite is finally up!

JohnBuell

My only comment is that I see a lot of "blocked" squares, which means there are quite a lot of adds on the site. Not the way I'd go, but hey, it's your site! :-)

Well I don't have it on its own server, yet. But I figured it'd be better to have all of the photos on display somewhere other than AtariAge and not drive Albert crazy with all of my uploading. ;)

GoDaddy is doing all of the hosting at the moment, but I'm trying to get my hands on a box I can use for web serving.

My only comment is that I see a lot of "blocked" squares, which means there are quite a lot of adds on the site. Not the way I'd go, but hey, it's your site! :-)

Well I don't have it on its own server, yet. But I figured it'd be better to have all of the photos on display somewhere other than AtariAge and not drive Albert crazy with all of my uploading. ;)

GoDaddy is doing all of the hosting at the moment, but I'm trying to get my hands on a box I can use for web serving.

just say no to blodaddy...

gandi.net is good as is others...

sloopy.

just say no to blodaddy...

gandi.net is good as is others...

sloopy.

Eh, I got a deal since we use them at work for domain registration. :) Eventually, I'll have it under my own roof.

It seems somebody must love my FreeCellXE here, huh? icon_wink.gif

F.

It's a good game and a great demo! icon_smile.gif

Demo?

F.

Sure, when I compare how it looks on regular video to how it looks on an XE modified with S-Video, it is so much sharper that it makes a great video demo. :)