IGNORED

oldjd

Yurkie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I posted this thread asking where to get an Atari Jr shell.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/172129-does-anyone-knows-where-to-get-an-atari-jr-shell/

You could not find one easily on Ebay. I think it's best to ask on a forum because posting stuff on Ebay cost money and it has a time limit. oldjd, posted in my topic stating that he has a nice shell that he can sell for 15 dollars with shipping. I PM'd him my info. He sent me a bill on Paypal and I promptly paid him immediately.

He check the shell for anything unusual, and did find something. He replied to me that there's a problem and stated that one of the mount was missing. I process what he was talking about, but reading it over again relies it was the screw holder that was missing. I stated that I accepted it since it was a minor problem and asked for picture to confirm my analysis. He sent me pictures and it wasn't a problem and told him I'll accept it.

I got the package yesterday, and luckily I got it just now since I planned to go to my girlfriend's house for that day. The packing was perfect and the product came undamaged.

I would recommend doing business with this gentleman. I value honestly greatly and I'm happy that he looked over the product and told me what the defect was instead of keeping it a secret. {ebay} A++=+++plus++ G8 Seller!one! Good SHIPPING!11! Werkz Perfectly!ExclaimationMark!!one{/ebay}

Bonus: Replacement shell operation was a successful. The Atari Jr looks new and happy! And the girlfriend is extremely happy to get it since it's her Atari Jr! Thank you very much oldjd!

Edited by Kiwi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just traded with oldjd and everything went awesome!!! I got my first 5200 set up with games, power supply and controllers (all working perfectly). Shipped fast with destruction proof packaging. Totally smooth trade...wouldn't hesitate to trade with him again. Highly recommended! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...