IGNORED

Price for a Complete US Aquarius Collection

Tempest

I'm in the process of possibly downsizing my massive game collection. As much as I love the wackiness of the Aquarius, I never use it nor do I see myself ever really playing with it. I have a complete US collection all complete in box (system, printer, recorder, expander, memory cart (4K and 16K), modem, all US released games) and I think I have one or two cassettes as well (loose IIRC). I also have the Value Pack box.

What would something like this go for? I'm really not excited to sell it as I think it's a quirky little system, but if I can get something decent for it and it would go to someone who would use it I just might.

Tempest

I'm in the process of possibly downsizing my massive game collection. As much as I love the wackiness of the Aquarius, I never use it nor do I see myself ever really playing with it. I have a complete US collection all complete in box (system, printer, recorder, expander, memory cart (4K and 16K), modem, all US released games) and I think I have one or two cassettes as well (loose IIRC). I also have the Value Pack box.

What would something like this go for? I'm really not excited to sell it as I think it's a quirky little system, but if I can get something decent for it and it would go to someone who would use it I just might.

Tempest

I think some of the less common games go for hundreds of dollars boxed, but I could be wrong.

Tempest

I think some of the less common games go for hundreds of dollars boxed, but I could be wrong.

I think a couple of them get around $100.

Tempest

For Burgertime you can get around $75-100

For the Modem you can get between $100-150

The value pack will fetch between $25-35.

The rest of the games would fetch between $6 (Nightstalker) to $40-ish (Treasure of Tarmin) each.

For everything else (system, printer, recorder, expander, memory cart (4K and 16K)) you are looking at between $70-100

Edited by the-topdog