IGNORED

a scan from UKs What Games Console issue X-Mas 94 I believe

high voltage

Interesting what they said about Raiden. Not very popular? Where on Mars? :ponder: I can remember several reviews for the game in UK mags and they alsways seemed to say the same thing which was great game but dosn't push the Jag in any way.

What's with showing a PC screenshot for Wolfenstien 3D too :roll:

This issue covered 3DO, CDi, Jag and others

I think that issue was a one-off, I never seen a second. Wasn't very good anyway.

Damn, if I had known that i'd probably have kept that edition, whilst it was'nt the bees knees it was better then nothing (since atari was'nt getting much coverage in the UK or european press, compared to say commodore, sega, nintendo etc etc)

Yeah, I remember paying GBP70.99 for Tempest at the Jaguar show (I mean some London computer/console show*), man those Jag games were expensive.

Thanks all anyway, I just noticed that it reads just okish, as I reduced the scans to 70%, maybe I should have kept them at 100%?

* pic of show

exhibitionpictures3.jpg

Edited by high voltage

Yeah, I remember paying GBP70.99 for Tempest at the Jaguar show (I mean some London computer/console show*), man those Jag games were expensive.

Thanks all anyway, I just noticed that it reads just okish, as I reduced the scans to 70%, maybe I should have kept them at 100%?

But I would rather spend £70.99 on tempest 2000, which is one of the best games made (imo) in comparrison to most current generation games. Problem is with some of the old carts is that you would take your time in buying a cart for your console because you were spending alot of cash on it, now most people just blow £40 on a game and think nothing of it.