IGNORED

Euro Jagfest 2010 - 27th November 2010

Starcat

We're planning to do a Battlesphere Network on ejagfest: As far as now we have this equipment:

CD-i: 1x BS Classic + Catbox

bmX: 1x BS Classic + Catbox

hazuki, ryo: 1x BS Classic + Catbox

u0679: 1x BS Gold + Catbox

Thorsten Günther: 1x BS Gold + Catbox

Peter: 1x BS Gold + Scatbox

slainte: 1x BS Classic

that sums up to 6 Catboxes and 7 BS games. If anyone here who attends would bring his setup with him (along with network cables for the catbox!!!!!) we will get a even bigger network!

We're planning to do a Battlesphere Network on ejagfest: As far as now we have this equipment:

CD-i: 1x BS Classic + Catbox

bmX: 1x BS Classic + Catbox

hazuki, ryo: 1x BS Classic + Catbox

u0679: 1x BS Gold + Catbox

Thorsten Günther: 1x BS Gold + Catbox

Peter: 1x BS Gold + Scatbox

slainte: 1x BS Classic

that sums up to 6 Catboxes and 7 BS games. If anyone here who attends would bring his setup with him (along with network cables for the catbox!!!!!) we will get a even bigger network!

Cool that sounds great looking forward to finally having a bigger BS network. Btw I have a Catbox aswell, no scatbox unfortunatly.

Enough network cables are a must, very important that you pointed that out. I'll bring my Jaglink cable

Sweet, I can finally come and I'm really excited about EErievale! What about the hotel? Will be possible to book a room there at the Jagfest location?

When I looked into going a couple of years ago I found the Park Inn in Kaarst was cheap and appeared to be only a 5 minute walk from the venue, never been to a Park Inn though so I don't know what thay are actually like but you could try it.

Edited by Stephen Moss

Why don't you do an aircars network too?? I can bring a bsg, couple of catboxes & some jaglink 2's??

Well once we have enough Jags connected it should not be a problem to do an Aircars network aswell even though thruth to be told I would much prefer a battlesphere one ;-)

But a couple of catboxes sounds pretty good.Do you have cables aswell?

I can also bring a second Jaguar if needed but no second TV.

Looking forward to this. I always wanted to try out Battlesphere in a bigger network than with two or three consoles.

Aircars is up to 8 Players right? That should be doable I think.

And going from CD-Is list + gaztee it seems that we also have 8 Battlesphere games so far, so this is sounding good.

Sweet, I can finally come and I'm really excited about EErievale! What about the hotel? Will be possible to book a room there at the Jagfest location?

When I looked into going a couple of years ago I found the Park Inn in Kaarst was cheap and appeared to be only a 5 minute walk from the venue, never been to a Park Inn though so I don't know what thay are actually like but you could try it.

Thanks, I'll check!!

Thanks, I'll check!!

Another Hotel near the location would be the TSK Sport Hotel http://www.mon.de/dus/tsk

but sadly they have only a very simple homepage.

I shall be bringing my SuperGun with me, may bring a few boards too (ah the joys of a car instead of a plane :) ) If some nice chap could spare a bit of table space and a power hole :) I'll try and remember to get some adaptor for your crazy European plug holes :D :D

@sauron you should definitely try and sort something out to get there one year, its an excellent show, and the food/beer is great :D also probably win you the furthest traveled award :D

I do love that the back end of this topic has been dominated by Currywurst :D Just over 2 weeks to go , so I hope the locals have stocked up, coz there is about to be a shortage of the lovely stuff ;)

you NEVER could eat so much Currywurst as we have here in Germany! NEVER! :lol:

Edited by CD-i

I do love that the back end of this topic has been dominated by Currywurst :D Just over 2 weeks to go , so I hope the locals have stocked up, coz there is about to be a shortage of the lovely stuff ;)

you NEVER could eat so much Currywurst as we have here in Germany! NEVER! :lol:

That sounds like it ought to be a new tournament at this years show!! :D :thumbsup: