IGNORED

Four Taiwanese Hack carts Goufer, Air Bone Assault, Condor Attack

Meeto

SOLD

I don't frequent this forum that much, but I thought I post I'm selling these carts on here so someone looking for them will find them.

I'm located in the Netherlands and also have these carts posted for sale on a big Dutch ad site (http://link.marktplaats.nl/385176610).

Can't take Paypal. It is either bank transfer or (foreign) cash. Been active on MP and eBay for years (300+ 100% positive feedback on the last).

Contact me if you are interested in one or more carts, make your offer and we work it out.

post-27648-128665033995_thumb.jpg

post-27648-128665034843_thumb.jpg

Edited by Meeto

Why cant you take paypal ?

Yes, international bank transfers from outside the EU to the EU are generally expensive. Transfers within the EU are free mostly.

Paypal functions within Europe as a bank actually, because the EU would not have it any other way. This is opposed to the way Paypal functions in the US, as a normal company.

But because it functions as a bank it has to keep itself to all the rules of a bank and this means sometimes you have to deal with a lot of bureaucracy. I stopped using it because of this.

I got a good offer from an user that hasn't posted in this thread yet and am going with that.