IGNORED

Great weekend finds...

Headcopter

Hi guys (and gals),

Just had a great weekend hunting for carts.....placed a wanted to buy add in the local paper and scored heaps of 2600 carts....among them.....2 x Bumper Bash, 2 x Gas Hog, 1 x BMX Airmaster (atari, not TNT) plus a nice collection of uncommon and rare titles....

Share your own weekend finds!!

Cheers, HEADCOPTER

StanJr wasn't the only one to find a Sneak 'n Peek. I got one too along with a River Raid, Mega Force, Worm War I, Joust, Fantastic Voyage, Space Jockey, Dragonfire, and Atari Donkey Kong. I got those all for $2 (ha!--less than a quarter each!) at a flea market. The other day I found a Raft Rider for 2 dollars at a game shop.

Hi guys (and gals),

Just had a great weekend hunting for carts.....placed a wanted to buy add in the local paper and scored heaps of 2600 carts....among them.....2 x Bumper Bash, 2 x Gas Hog, 1 x BMX Airmaster (atari, not TNT) plus a nice collection of uncommon and rare titles....

Share your own weekend finds!!

Cheers, HEADCOPTER

You were pretty quick to list them on eBay, I take it you already have a BMX Airmaster cart or you don't collect. ;)

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...&sort=3&rows=25

I dunno … maybe it’s just me but I have trouble believing posters with two posts total who brag about bringing home a bag-full of rare carts.

Actually given that he's in Australia, this one isn't so hard to believe. A lot of the rare games here seem to be ridiculously common elsewhere. Too bad that makes them PAL though. :(

I found a lot of crap this weekend but I didn't buy anything... there was a 7800 with some 15 common games, a box full of Wico controllers for a dollar each, two PS1, a couple of NES, one NES top loader (it looked kinda nasty) a Dreamcast for 12 bucks but the guy didn't have the controller or the A/V cable... oh well, hopefully I'll have more luck next weekend

Actually given that he's in Australia, this one isn't so hard to believe. A lot of the rare games here seem to be ridiculously common elsewhere. Too bad that makes them PAL though.  

Yeah, that's a problem with ebay, too. Just find the right seller who doesn't know what he's talking about, and you end up with the wrong version.

Yeah, that's a problem with ebay, too. Just find the right seller who doesn't know what he's talking about, and you end up with the wrong version.

Been there, done that. Ended up with an $85 PAL Boing! and the seller was not willing to give me a refund (what a shock). Fortunately I think I may have traded it for something better, but even if it got lost in the mail on the way to Germany I had little to lose since it was otherwise unplayable.