IGNORED

SONY DSC-T5 pocket digicam

wood_jl

1. I must thank you, wood_jl, for blowing up my browser cache with all your photos. :) I suppose the phrase "browser cache" is an anachronism to all you new-fangled broadband users. Really, since you knew you were going to post so many pics, couldn't you have made them web-friendly, i.e. each pic no larger than 150K?

2. I must thank you, wood_jl, for including so many photos and an extensive, honest description. What a refreshing change from the usual fare from sellers, where "it's a didgital camera." comprises the entire description, and you're lucky if you get one bad photo to look at.

3. The only photo I would say is missing from your vast array is one of the camera actually working; like maybe a shot of the camera aimed at a background object, so that the object is visible both directly in the photo and on the subject camera's screen.

4. I'm not in the market for a camera, but if I were I would seriously consider buying yours, because of item #2 as already stated, and because of the positively bloated kit of accessories included for the price, and because you're offering it here on AA.

5. I sincerely wish you the best of luck in selling the camera; I'm sure you won't have a problem selling it at that price.

6. Baba Booey.

Edited by tetrode kink