IGNORED

Digital Joysticks provide better control than Analog Joysticks

atariksi

Digital Joysticks vs. Analog Joysticks  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer Digital Joystick or Analog

• I prefer Atari 2600 style Digital Joysticks
    • I prefer Analog Joysticks (Wico/A5200/Gravis PC/etc.)
    • I prefer arrow keys and CTRL key

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

You forgot that the fact that you lost part of your brain to the bugs in your home and other stuff in your refridgerator disqualifies you from presenting any valid theories what to speak of facts. Your incoherency is evident for those that know me. Anyway, answer the question regarding sun/moon else shut up forever with your mental speculations about my philosophy.

I don't know much about your philosophy, but I'm eager to learn what I can. I don't see what the harm is in speculation, either. Speculation seems to be a necessary component of scientific inquiry, for one thing. If speech were limited to truths and facts, there wouldn't be much we could learn via language.

You may not be aware that the concept of "losing brain parts to the refrigerator bugs" isn't familiar to your audience. Maybe it's another Krishna reference? How would I know. Maybe you could explain.

As for the Sun and Moon - I honestly don't remember what the question was. It would be polite for you to restate a question when it is from days or weeks ago. I dimly remember an argument about the Sun being closer to the Earth than the Moon? If that's the case I'm not sure what I can do to help you. I mean, we can go read the Wikipedia pages and compare the distances...?

The question by 5-11under is in the quote above. You pretend to know other people's lives and philosophy and now you admit that you don't know it. You misread things as well regarding refridgerator bugs.

Here's his quote specific to the question:

5-11under wrote: maybe whether the moon is further from the earth than the sun,...

The question to answer looks like: Explain whether the moon is further away from the earth than the sun according to the philosophy.

I just want the qualifier. Atari nofault ksi is wrong without it, but isn't entirely wrong.

All this shit stops when;

It is explained how tail gunner is better with a digital joystick

,Or

The statement is qualified to properly detail those cases where digital is better.

This is not hard, and assksi needs to own up, or be known as a fool, period.

Fuck yes!!

Now that is the shit! And it would be absolutely horrible on digital only input. Damn good call.

Like I said, FOOL, unless a qualifying statement is made. The idea that digital input is always better control is simply not a universal truth. Deal with it.

I am happy with the arguments presented in the first few pages of this thread by me. And for your information, it's a valid debate if some illiterate fools like bmcnett purposely don't try to distort the clear presentation by throwing off-topic stuff into the picture.

Translation: What I say goes, and you are free to come to agree with me, but I seriously resent being called out for the ass that I really am.

And that's another "tell" by the way.

In almost every post, this formula is in play too:

1. A theme. On this one, it's HAPPY, CLEAR presentation.

2. Paint the picture of the unseen masses all in agreement on the core theme, whatever it is.

3. Target some other person in the discussion, and label them in a negative way, implying that the "pure" Atariksi is above this shit, as should the understanding target of the post.

You know, everybody kind of wants to be one of the "cool" people, who have their shit together, so this appeal to the pure masses comes off well, until somebody is watching for it. Then it kind of sucks, as we see here on this thread.

4. After attempting to marginalize the other party, move to make them the subject, nicely avoiding the real topic of discussion which is a fact that just makes nofaultski look bad, and we all know he hates to look bad...

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Go back and scroll through. You can see it over and over and over.

So the tell!

Here's how it goes. When you've either struck a nerve, or made a damaging point, out come the little stories and analogies! You are the Mr Frog, or the snake, or pulling Chewbacca, or some other damn thing, always framed in such a way as to make it very, very difficult to avoid being the subject of discussion.

When this is done, simply redirect back to the question at hand, ignoring the shit, dishing some out, if you need to, and carry on.

If you've done well, he knows you won't buy into that shit, and will put you on ignore, as he has me.

No worries though. After a time, seeing a fair number of posts, Atariksi can't stand the idea that maybe you are getting the upper hand and will look anyway. Painful, like picking at a scab that we know hurts, but we pick at it anyway. It works like that for him.

:)

(Just put a qualifier on it Atariksi, and this shit goes away -->you did ask for it, remember!)

• Like 2

5-11under wrote: maybe whether the moon is further from the earth than the sun,...

The question to answer looks like: Explain whether the moon is further away from the earth than the sun according to the philosophy.

I don't fancy you anymore.

Of course you do Aaron....

NO I DON'T

NO I DON'T

Am I you?

NO I DON'T

Am I you?

errrrrrrr, no?

NO I DON'T

Am I you?

errrrrrrr, no?

Can we quit this?

NO I DON'T

Am I you?

errrrrrrr, no?

Can we quit this?

Yes, only if you admit Div is your girl...

NO I DON'T

Am I you?

errrrrrrr, no?

Can we quit this?

Yes, only if you admit Div is your girl...

I AM DIV.

No, every trick came out from the analog side (as I already stated). I am happy with the arguments presented in the first few pages of this thread by me. And for your information, it's a valid debate if some illiterate fools like bmcnett purposely don't try to distort the clear presentation by throwing off-topic stuff into the picture.

And you're not the top envious snake because I'm going by the content of your posts. You posted some stuff that indicates your envious nature but bmcnett is a continous presentation of distorted views, lies, speculations, and envy and hatred toward what I write. Thus, he's the top envious snake.

I am being genuinely honest here - what was posted that would have you classify me as an envious snake? Did I post stuff to rile you up a bit? Sure. After you continually ignored well mannered and legitimate posts by myself and many others here. Was it "mature"? I suppose not. But you were not without fault either. But envious? Envious of what? Your "knowledge"? Your "logic"? I will willingly take the term asshole, as many times I am. Envious though - that couldn't be farther from the truth. I am not envious of you or anyone else.

As for the Sun and Moon - I honestly don't remember what the question was. It would be polite for you to restate a question when it is from days or weeks ago. I dimly remember an argument about the Sun being closer to the Earth than the Moon?

After some Googling, it seems that atariksi's religion requires him to believe that the Moon is large and far from Earth, and that the Sun is small and near to Earth. A nuanced opinion from the Internet states:

1. There is Surya Siddhanta moon and earth, and their position is described

similarly to observation of modern scientists, namely that moon is smaller

and closer to earth.

2. There is Srimad-bhagavatam version of Moon and Earth, namely that bigger

Moon (Candraloka) is further away from the Earth (Bhu-mandala) than the

smaller Sun (Suryaloka).

This are both shastric statements, and we consider them bonadife, because

Srila Prabhupada considered them bonafide.

So the nuanced view is that there exists both an "ancient science" Sun and Moon, and a "modern science" Sun and Moon, about each we can hold mutually exclusive beliefs. I dunno, that's just from five minutes of Googling. What do you think?

Wow - that has to be some of thew most ridiculous shit I have ever read. Do people still think that the earth is flat?

• Like 3

How about we don't use philosophy for what science has easily proved. You know - actual measurements ans science that you seem so fond of.

• Like 5

The question by 5-11under is in the quote above. You pretend to know other people's lives and philosophy and now you admit that you don't know it. You misread things as well regarding refridgerator bugs.

You sure do speak well for atariksi, as well as know his thoughts. Same person or does he scream stuff and you just type it?

• Like 6

You sure do speak well for atariksi, as well as know his thoughts. Same person or does he scream stuff and you just type it?

I learned how to read when I was young. There's nothing about refridgerator bugs mentioned; it seems he just reads too fast for him to comprehend or can't comprehend. And if you read properly yourself, you would notice he still pretends to know the philosophy and does the same crap about googling and thinking "he now knows." I wonder how many people are like him-- think just googling gives them knowledge. They can just skip school and learn to google. Sounds like he's all hodge podge or doesn't take things seriously and ironically thinks his hodge podge crap has some value or seriousness.